Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to be an Archaeologist.

My Mom always bought me a book at the grocery store (anyone remember Loblaws??), one of the books was a How & Why book of Ancient Civilizations,at 7 years old I fell in love with ancient Egypt!

I didn't wind up becoming an Archeologist , but I still love to learn about that sort of thing and try to keep up with the newest finds.

( Christi)

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to be an Archaeologist.

My Mom always bought me a book at the grocery store (anyone remember Loblaws??), one of the books was a How & Why book of Ancient Civilizations,at 7 years old I fell in love with ancient Egypt!

I didn't wind up becoming an Archeologist , but I still love to learn about that sort of thing and try to keep up with the newest finds.

( Christi)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to ba a cosmetician. i even went to "beauty college" ( that's what the nanny used to call it on her show.) lol but never actually worked in a salon.
    *Mary*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had always wanted to be a Kindergarten teacher. But then when I got to college I didn't know if I still wanted to do that or not. Never had to decide because I started having kids and couldn't finish .
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always wanted to be an interior decorator, funny thing is now my hubby is better at it than me now...but I still remember being all about that.
    Come visit my blog.... Highlandeyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the practical side, I wanted to be a nurse, or art teacher. Then while in Jr. High, I wanted to be a clown.

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to be an art teacher. Never taught for pay but have volunteered for years in my kid's elementary school teaching art history (they're adults now, so long time ago). Or I was going to be a psychologist.

But the degree didn't go to waste - art is a major part of my world. And now, I live my dream thru my kids: ones a pro photographer, one a teacher and one a psychology major in grad school.

sam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to be a teacher and a professional dancer. While in college, I severely injured my back. So ended the dancing and that part of the dream. I taught for 16 years. Then we moved so much as a military family, that it was hard to get teaching jobs. So I worked retail and helped with interior decorating for about 7 years, another dream. Then I finished my career with 23 years as a Fed employee. Now as a retiree, I can do it all!!!
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was really young I wanted to be an artist, but my parents didn't let me take art classes because they were too expensive. Then later on I wanted to create computer games. I started out college a Math/Computer Science major, but ended up graduating with a degree in Consumer Economics/Marketing. My last year I took free electives in Architectural Drawing, but still graduated with the Cons.Econ./Marketing degree, worked for a year in that, but spent most of my time in the art dept. so I decided to go back to school for Architecture and now that's what I do along with Commercial Interior Design. (nice run0on sentence!) I should have listened to my inner self in Middle School - I took drafting classes and LOVED it. But when I think about my interests... Architecture combines my love for design and math, I guess.

Sorry for the long winded answer.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was in elementary school - I wanted to be a teacher. I still like to teach, just don't know if I would want to teach kids in today's world. Scrapbook teacher would be more like it, however, I have my own style and don't necessarily keep up with all the trendy / expensive part of scrapbooking, so I probably would not do well there.

When I was in Jr High and High School - I wanted to be a Legal Assistant - which is what I finally got into about 7 years out of High School and I have been doing it ever since. I enjoy what I do, however, I am only interested in certain types of law and have generally worked in the field of insurance defense work.
    bonnie