Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone on this board or the other board mentioned this site for scrapbooking supplies. And look what I got from www.discountschoolsupplies.com. And I really think the prices were very reasonable. The flowers were $3.97, the letters were $3.99, and the 6 tape runners were a whopping $4.99. That is about half of what I pay for the 4 tape runners I get made by Duck. And I already tested the tape runner and it sticks very well!

I will include the links to these items also. You can also order a free catalog to be shipped to your home.
    http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Product/ProductDeta...duct=22903&mlc=&at=5
    http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Product/ProductDeta...duct=17117&mlc=&at=5
    http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Product/ProductDeta...duct=22935&mlc=&at=5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Karen for the information. My DH and DD are both teachers and always looking to save money plus the scrapbooking - BONUS. They are the originally reason I got my cricut - for bulletin boards!

Thanks again for the find!

Dawn
    Dawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TFS! The letters are really cool. I have the ATG gun, but was wondering if the tape runners are acid free for scrapbooks? I didn't see it on the description, whether it is or not. That would be a consideration if using on scrapbooks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OOOH! Thanks for the info; our local teacher supply store is having it's end of school year clearance today; I would like to get some things to help DS, plus they have fun stuff there!
    Laura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Karen,

Looks like some good deals. How did you know what to search on to find scrapbook-related goodies?

Victoria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh cool saw the craft project with the tp tubes!! I've got towel rolls saved and I've had them paint with it to try and do circles. I never thought of gluing stuff on it and rolling it! ok now what do I have at work to glue on there!

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tested the tape runners with my PH pen and it is acid free.

Victoria, I just had the catalog sent to my home and glanced through the whole thing till I found stuff I could use for scrapbooking.

There are even bags of cool buttons and so much more to use on pages in the catalog.