Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone but me watch this?? I enjoyed the music. I was amazed that all those amateurs sounded so good with so little training. I'm glad it only last one week. What did you think about it??
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoyed it too, missed the 1st episode and caught most of the others, except 2 hours each night was a bit much for me. The female host got on my nerves a little bit. Never heard of Blake Shelton before, however the one song his team did just rocked the house, loved it. Couldn't tell you which song it was - on Wednesday night I believe.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved this show!! Yes the host got on nerves too, I thought it was just me. I was hoping Team Lachey won they all fit together so well with the songs and choregraphy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that the female host got on nerves. I think she had to kill so much time to let the choirs get in place and that is why she repeated so much stuff. I had never heard of anyone but Patti LaBelle and Michael Bolton. I enjoyed the music. If I had to pick a favorite, I'd have a hard time, so I just watched and enjoyed it all.
    Judith