Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anybody else gone to see it yet?
    Oh...my...gosh...!! talk about a tear jerker! Daughter and I went while she was visiting during Christmas. I was told to bring tissue; which I forgot to do of course! .
    Now I cry at movies anyway, and I was expecting a couple of BIG moments during the movie, but I was NOT expecting to cry thru the WHOLE thing!!! Seriously- about every 10 minutes there were tears running down my face! BUT I did not leave feeling depressed or gloomy. This movie really balances out with love, humor, and sentiment!!
    I will definitely be buying this one when it is released!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me and three of my girlfriends had a girl's night out Friday and we went to the late show and saw this. It was great. Like you said we were crying on and off through the movie--But we were laughing a lot, too. With Harry Connick, Jr and Lisa Kudrow to lighten the moment here and there it was a great movie! Loved seeing "Denny Duquette" from Grey's in there, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denny.... ohyeah! he was looking soooo cute; LOVE his smile!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I NEVER!!! NEVER watch chick flicks, I am a horror gal through and through. But this movie has really peaked my interest! I actually "want" to go see it!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't to thrilled about seeing it myself, but my 3 girlfriends wanted to see it over Juno so that it what we want to and I loved it. It was really great. Make sure you pee before you go in, because you don't want to miss any of the end of the movie. I don't want to give any away so just take my advice and don't go refill your popcorn or anything like that---just watch it and take it all in. You laugh you cry and you laugh and it is just great!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info on this movie- nice to hear what others think. You've all really got me even more interested in going to see it!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want to see this one too. I'm going to try and catch it this weekend. Thanks for the opinions.

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw