Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got an album and some supplies to start a best friends album

I've got some cool paper that I think is by American Crafts called Chic. It has double sided card stock that has words on it. I found some that say Us, you, me, girlfriend on it. I made sure on the you I got two for each of us to do a page. I need to get working on it so I can send out the pages to my friends and they can make the LO and send it back to me.

I'm thinking of getting a different album though. I've got one of the strap hinge albums and I'd have to trim all the paper to fit it on the page. I'm thinking of getting a post bound with top loading pages so I can move the things around as they send stuff to me.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am making an album for my best friend too. I am getting pictures from my mom and hers of our 20 plus year friendship and I am going to give it to her for christmas. I'm doing mine as a 8 x 8 (first one) and with a pastel theme. I've got tons of paper from getting all of the stacks that I have, lol.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL yeah I'm trying 12X12 for mine. I did 8X8 for the Miata club. I can't imagine how much paper if I bought all the stacks I wanted :-P I've got a lot of paper though cause I went with one friend to Michaels when I picked out the album and she helped pick out a lot of the paper too.

Ziggy