Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roll call

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Especially since this is a new forum I thought it would be a good idea to introduce ourselves.

My name is Cassie and I have been scrapbooking since October, 2005 (fairly new). I started scrapbooking because I was filling out my daughter's baby book after having it sit there for 5 years and as I was doing that I thought to myself...there has to be a better way to document/remember all her firsts, etc. So I thought about it and decided that I would do mny son's baby book as a scrapbook. I had no idea how much stuff was out there. I quickly got hooked. I haven't completed a lot of pages because I have very limited time, but I love it and fit it in whenever I can. I work full time as an Architect and I have two children; Sophia who will be 6 in two weeks and Nicholas who is 2. I have always loved doing all kinds of crafts and I think scrapbooking is a great way to incorporate all of them....sewing, quilling, painting, embossing, jewelry making, drawing, etc. The possiblities are endless. My daughter also loves to scrapbook and it is a fun thing for us to do together.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI! everyone my name is Janice and I have a husband in the military. I have a little girl who will turn 2 in August. I have been scrapbooking for about 4 to 5 years not as active as I would like to be. My other hobbie or loves are sewing and cooking. I sell Pampered Chef, well I got in it for the discount I'm not a heave seller, I do it if someone calls or e-mails me other then that I just love the products. I love the fact that the forum is new and we can get a chance to know each other, great idea Cassie. I would love to do some jewelry making but I have too much money in scrapbooking stuff right now to start and new hobbie. Cassie you sound like your life is pretty busy I don't know how you do it all. I find that scrapbboking is the only hobbie I can handle right now, when I lose the drive I turn to sewing and then back to scrapbooking I guess I have a small cycle to keep me motivated, you need to take breaks from scrapbooking I think to gain new ideas. nice to have meet you, hope to meet more people soon.

Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea. I'm Sherri, mom of fraternal twin boys (16), just getting back into office work since the scrapbook store I have worked at is closing today <sigh>. Never had a hobby before but have been doing this for almost 5 yrs now and lovE, loVE, lOVE, LOVE it!!! I've bought a digi camera a couple of months ago and have a passion for macro's on flowers. Oh yeah, I love the color purple and I love almost all the papers out there!

Nice to be here with all of you!
    Sherri

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, my name is Joy and I have been scrapbooking for 8 years (since the birth of my first granddaughter) Last couple of years I seem to be more of a s/b supply collector. LOL I am happily married, have 3 sons, 6 grandchildren (of which 3 are 2-yr old triplet girls). My other hobbies include reading, polymer clay, jewelry making, crocheting (my DIL and I have business on ebay), quilting and cross-stitch. I know... I have toooo many hobbies. LOL But I LOVE working and creating with my hands.
    Happy crafting, scrapbooking to all.
    Joy
    ~Joy~

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i'm Sherri from Iowa. Scrapping for almost 2 years & collecting for 4 years. Married have 2 grown kids and one grandson. favorite color is purple, hobbies are scrapbooking, reading, gardening, watching TV and anything crafty i play around with.
    Happy to meet everyone
    Sherri

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, my name is Lynn and I am the proud "grandmommie" of 2, a boy and a girl. I began scrapbooking when my youngest grandchild was about 2-years-old. I have 3 grown children and only wish this hobby had been big when my children were growing up. I am determined to be sure my grandkid's lives are documented better than I did with my kid's. I have completed the 1st 4 years of my granddaughter's life, about the same on my grandson, and have several projects in the works. I am doing a heritage album with all my mom's heritage photos. I began it several years ago and have learned so much since beginning it that I almost would like to re-do some of it. I seem to be so much a perfectionist that I spend more time thinking about what to do than doing it sometimes. I am currently working on albums for the grandkids for a Disney Vacation we all took together. I am new to this forum but have already enjoyed it and hope to year from you all again.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. My name is Cindy. I live in Virginia Beach, and I am a scrap-a-holic. I started just about the turn of the year, because it was something I wanted to try, and got LOTS of stuff for Christmas. Since I started, I LOVE IT! I have a handsome hubby, 2 boys, ages 9 and 6, and a little princess who is 3 1/2. I am neck deep into cubscouts with my boys and hubby. I am currently working on our scout album (well, the first one anyway), and will soon start making one of my kids for my grandparents, and one of me and my best friend through the years for her, and probably one for her mom too. I'm going to have to spend less time on the boards, and more time scrapping if I'm ever going to get it all done! lol. Nice to meet you all.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi My name is Tina, I am married 2 children 10 yr. old daughter and a 9 yr.old son, I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years, when my children started school, then I was home with nothing to do, now I am an Office Manager working from 8-5 not leaving alot of scrapbooking time. I would like to scrapbook everything.Just getting it done is my biggest problem. Working on that though. "Good Luck to all fellow scrapbookers."

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi.... my name is Faye, and I live in PA also... I live in Reading, which is near Philadelphia. I am a rep for several direct sales companies, and love to quilt as well as scrapbook. I also love to play with polymer clay and work on those projects with my dd14, I also have a dd21(almost) and ds almost 17. Married to Hubby, Jim for 18 yrs, in my other life, I am an agency LPN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi my name is Diana and I live in the Richmond Va area I have two grown children and one grandaughter I love scrapbooking I use to have my own craft/gift shop which I loved but had to give it up because I hurt my back.I enjoy all the memories I am able to put on my LO of my children and now my grandaughter oh yes and my little dog FLUFFY
    Diana