Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered these two snowflake dies for my Cuttlebug. They cut and emboss. I think they're so pretty. Cannot wait to get them! Check them out here:

http://www.thescrapbookmarket.com/cu...tu-kilgou.html
    And here:
    http://www.thescrapbookmarket.com/sn...tu-kilgou.html

P.S. they're on clearance for $5.00 each.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, but you can buy them here for $3.49 and I think my Joann's has them and if you use a coupon, it's even cheaper.

http://www.ohmycrafts.com/Shop/Contr...3599/SFV/32316
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our JoAnne's doesn't even sell dies. They sell the Cricut, but no cartridges ( ) and they don't sell the Cuttlebug. Weird huh? The only store in my town that sells dies is Michael's and the selection is not that big. If you can get them in your town for $3.49 that's great! I wish I could . It's so funny how the major stores will have 'different' things available in different parts of the country and not in all their stores. They do it according to what they think will sell in a particular area, but if they never get anything 'new' in how do they know if it will sell or not?

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get them on-line for $3.49.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Joann's has them on sale - think they are 30% now - or Michaels, would you like me to get you some and mail them to you?
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lynn, that's so sweet of you. Thanks so much. I 'just' got the Cuttlebug a few days ago so haven't really looked to see what embossing dies are out there. I just happened upon those two snowflake ones where I was ordering the embossing folders from ($3.24 each on sale). Since the dies were on clearance and I love snowflakes I added them to my cart. If I had bought them somewhere else for cheaper I would have had to pay another shipping charge which would have put my cost higher than just paying the $5.00 for the dies.

The chain stores all offer different things in different parts of the country and even in the same state, it seems. The Hobby Lobby at our state capitol has some different things than the one in town. Yours would have different things than ours does, but if I see something somewhere that I think I would like to have I will let you know and maybe you can pick it up for me if your store has it.

You know where all the good deals are- you should start an ongoing thread with 'deal of the day/week' so we can take advantage of the good deals you find .

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't know that much about a lot of deals, only the ones I wanted. lol

I just thought you had quoted that you paid more for your dies, but when I went back and looked, you had put in the links and I saw the price there, shich apparently they are at the sale price you got them. Oh well, just want everyone to save as much money as they can where they can spend more on our addition! lol

That individual snowflake embossing die is cute. Had not seen it before.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we all like to save money and I really do try to find what I'm looking for at the cheapest price. Scrapping is not the cheapest hobby and there are sooooo many things out there. I try to get the things that I know I will use more than once. If it's something I think I'll only use one time (other than paper ) I won't buy it. There are very few things I have gotten that I paid full price for. I even got my Cuttlebug with a special friends and family coupon given to me by a local store employee. I got the Cuttlebug, some embossing folders, and a couple of other things and paid less than the cost of the Cuttlebug.

I think I'll start a good deal thread and we can post to it as we find stuff. That way we can all keep an eye out for a great deal, lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Help! My name is Merry and I am an addict. I read message board posts and then go to sale websites and can't help myself. Most recently was this Cuttlebug machine and dies. I may need a meeting.....Hmm a meeting would be fun. A scrapbooking meeting......
    Ms. Merry

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good to me to have a good deal thread. I'm like you, I could probably count on one hand the things I have paid full price for. I wait until I have a coupon or find it on sale. You are right, it's not a cheap addiction, but I guess since it's the only one I have other than food, lol, that's not so bad.

Ms. Merry, I know what you mean. Everytime someone posts about how much they like something, I start wishing.
    Lynn