Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know here where I live in KY, it is between $3.09 and $3.19 for unleaded. What is the price where you live?

I know they were talking that it was going to be near $3.75 here by Thanksgiving. I know its to early to say Thanksgiving but, it will be here before we know it, LOL!! It is going to be hard to just get out do a special run to grab that SBing item. Thank goodness I have a hubby that doesn't mind going and getting something for me after work.
    How is the increasing gas prices going to change your scrapping?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here in michigan gas has been going for $3.50. that's here in redford. my dd lives an hour away in grand blanc, that's near flint and she pays $3.65.
    *Mary*

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gas is at $3.29 a gallon in Minnesota. Its crazy!! I can remember almost 11 years ago, my DH and I were on our honeymoon in California, and we had rented a car...little did we know that you had to prepay for your gas. Anyway the car wasnt all the way on full after it stopped at our amount we paid the clerk. So we figured that we would just fill up closer to the car renatl place. I can still remember getting out of the car and taking a picture of the gas price sign....it read $1.79. And we thought that was expensive. $3.29 is insane
    Teresa Cadwell
    Independent Scrapbook Instructor
    I Remember When
    I Scrapbooking!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gas just went up to $3.09 yesterday, The news said we will hit $4 before the summer is over. I can't beleive I used to complain when it was $1.50!!

I filled up my trailbalzer yesterday and it was over $45 it hasn't managed to hit over $40 until then. Crazy!!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $3.16 yesterday in Hot Springs, AR. Remember we are a poor state. I live 10 miles out and we drive a 3/4 ton Chevie, gets 12 miles to the gallon unless we're pulling the camper, which by the way DH took to the lake this week for camping and fishing and I am so enjoying doing nothing but playing while he's gone.
    Kay

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $3.29 here in KS, just nuts to be this high!

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't looked in a couple of days but I am sure we've had a jump going into a long weekend, but it was 3.19. Heck how will it effect my scrapbooking? it effects our entire life, we live about 10 miles from the grocery, we wait until we need a ton before we go, no extra trips in this house going on a couple of years now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is 3.09 was 3.19. I am in a small town outside Nashville and it is cheaper there then here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's $3.09 here, but in a smaller township next to us it's $3.29. We usually do a 4 week trip in Sept and a 1 1/2 week trip in the spring. This year it will be a 5 day trip locally in Sept and maybe a 6 day trip the end of Oct. When I had to get a new car last week after My DS totaled mine, I got a 4 cylinder and my first tank got me 26.9 to the gallon. We have definitely cut back on our running around, but we get our medications 25 mi away, groceries 5 mi, I have a weekly meeting about 25 mi, our nearest SB supply other than Dollar Tree is 23 mi and we have to pick our DGS up about 25 mi on Sunday. I have also cut spending in other unnecessary places, like eating out and snack foods. It helps find more money for gas and keeps the weight off my waist and butt. ( Glad you started this thread..I thought about it.)
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on my way from work I saw the cheepest at 3.05 which is what I paid when I went on my trip last weekend. It'll probably raise a bit Thurs and Friday for sure

It's not cutting in too bad on my sb since the stores are close to me but I probalby won't go cross stitching tomorrow because I'm getting low. Hmm, maybe I won't make it out to the other SB store in Murphysbourough just because of Gas Prices!!

Ziggy