Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at micheals looking for some punches for our class and I looked at Martha Stewart and found some leaf punches and a heart punch. I thought to myself how many times would I have to use these to get my moneys worth and I laughed. People were standing around and tought I was crazy. I have RA and so I have to be carful not to overuse my hand. when I got home i took out my punch and it is so easy to use. I now own four punches from MS. I have the rose leaf, maple ,oak and about a one inch heart. But i probably won't buy her Paper. if anybody needs anything punched pm and we'll get together

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at micheals looking for some punches for our class and I looked at Martha Stewart and found some leaf punches and a heart punch. I thought to myself how many times would I have to use these to get my moneys worth and I laughed. People were standing around and tought I was crazy. I have RA and so I have to be carful not to overuse my hand. when I got home i took out my punch and it is so easy to use. I now own four punches from MS. I have the rose leaf, maple ,oak and about a one inch heart. But i probably won't buy her Paper. if anybody needs anything punched pm and we'll get together

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL too funny!!! Yeah I guess people would think I was crazy too. Hmm they didn't have their punches on sale? Well not with Martha Maybe it was JA's or HL that did I know I saw punches by fiskars on sale somewhere.

I'm sure you'll get your 50 uses though

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I spent $100 for my Cricut and $30 for the cartridges do I only have to cut 130 letters or do 130 different cuts??? LOL. I'm sure I will get my use of it.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oniska:
    I was at micheals looking for some punches for our class and I looked at Martha Stewart and found some leaf punches and a heart punch. I thought to myself how many times would I have to use these to get my moneys worth and I laughed. People were standing around and tought I was crazy. I have RA and so I have to be carful not to overuse my hand. when I got home i took out my punch and it is so easy to use. I now own four punches from MS. I have the rose leaf, maple ,oak and about a one inch heart. But i probably won't buy her Paper. if anybody needs anything punched pm and we'll get together </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is funny! LOL! I have one of her border punches and it's really easy to use too. Easier than most border punches. I gotta give them credit- the punches are ergonomically friendly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a similar note, I often think....if I took the cost of all of my scrapbooking supplies and divided it by the number of layouts I've done, how much would each layout cost?

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cass17:
    On a similar note, I often think....if I took the cost of all of my scrapbooking supplies and divided it by the number of layouts I've done, how much would each layout cost? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YIKES! That wouldn't be pretty!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it would be great compared to if you had to pay someone else to do the same quality. After all the tools would depreciate out after so many and wouldn't come into the equation. Also you would have drop the price of each lo as you do another lo.

Ok too much for me to think about today.

I look at it like this... I don't drink, smoke, cuss...LOl... get my hair done very seldom... kids are raised so now it's my turn. (and dh turn ... he likes woodworking) so If I'm not going into debt I might as well spend it as the kids later...LOL.

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tlc3plus:
    I look at it like this... I don't drink, smoke, cuss...LOl... get my hair done very seldom... kids are raised so now it's my turn. (and dh turn ... he likes woodworking) so If I'm not going into debt I might as well spend it as the kids later...LOL.

Clarinda </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like your thinking! We've got ONE more in college than we are done. You are right, when I stop to think about it, I really don't splurge on anything else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't spend much on anything else either come to think of it.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]