Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you usually make one or two page lo's? I tend to do more two page lo's, but on occasion find pictures/events that seem like they only need a one page lo. What do I do then? What do you do? What if you don't have enough pictures to do two pages? Do you have both one page and two page lo's in your scrapbook or do you do one or the other? I am really anal and like to have things be in order, chronoligically and etc... How do I make the scrapbook flow? Any ideas/suggestions/input would be greatly apprecited.

Thanks in advance,
    Ginny

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the two page layouts - If the pictures don't necessarily go together, I would still try to make the pages at least coordinate in color, etc. I don't think it's always necessary to to have two pages about 1 topic.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do both 1 page and 2 page layouts. I don't worry about them 'co-ordinating'. One reason I am transitioning away from CM strap-hinge albums to post-bound albums is for the flexibility to add pages or rearrange pages so I can stay 'in order'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do mostly single layouts. But, if I have a large set of photos, I will make all the single pages 'fit' together in a theme and color scheme that matches, so that as you turn the pages of the album, they look like a set.

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually do 2 page lO's but if there is a single one hanging around I do what Lynn does and combine it with another photo event by matching colors or similiar LO design. OR I'll use the extra page to expand on the single LO with more journaling, pictures or clip art from the web or memorabilia. Sometimes if I only have 2 pictures to use, I'll enlarge one of the pics for one side and use the second pic with journaling, emblys, etc. on the second page.

whew that thought got carried away -- sam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depends on how many pics i have of the "theme" i'm doing. If i have enough for a 2 page lo i do a 2 page if not oh well (i've only done 2 albums so far, one for a disney trip and the other was my sons first 5 years) If i have 2 single pages next to each other i try to coordinate the colors so they look like the belong together.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I typically do a 2-page LO. One page used to be the norm for me but now it's pretty rare.
    I'm going broke saving money on scrapbooking supplies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do both. But I may also have 3 or 4 pages of one area. I tie the multi-page LOs together with color and embellies. I let my one pagers stand alone. I use post bound SBs and I put pages in chronological order.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I generally try to do 2 page LO's. However, I do a lot of 1 page LO's, NOT coordinated with the page next to it. Sometimes I have to do a what I call a "filler" page, in fact I just posted a couple of them for my Hawaii scrapbook.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually, I do at least 2-page layouts and sometimes 3 or 4. BUT remember, most of my pages (right now) are centered around my son's baseball games and I can get carried away when photographing his games. I make sure that each game has the same background paper to keep it similar. I also try start each group of layouts with a title or in my case the opposition's name, date and score. Usually, the last page of the layout is the newspaper article.