Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't anyone interested in hosting a swap? I would do it myself, but I had to move into a hotel for a couple of months. But I would be more than happy to participate in one, especially with a Christmas theme.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be moving at the end of the month, where I don't know. Hubby's going to have to bite the bullet and just pick a place! I've got some I have to finish up so I won't be able to host for a while either

Haven't hosted one before either. Not the most organized of people. I'll have to set up a space for it too.

Ziggy

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, what do you have in mind... if it's not too big, i'll take it on... (i might regret that, lol, only kidding) you want to do a christmas theme? what do you think? page kits? i've never done that before, tags? cards? let me know, give me some ideas, probably not a great time for me to be thinking, my brain is a little fried from awana... i'll see what i can come up with and let you know

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking something christmasy. I figured since it's coming, we'll all be taking lots of pictures that require lots of scrapping! Maybe page kits would be good, minus the paper. Or maybe one where one person makes tags, another matchbooks, that kinda thing, and then each person gets one of each thing? If you want to host, make it easy for yourself.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, i was thinking, how about christmas tags, could double as gift tags... but then maybe be used later on a page... i made some gift tags last year, paper pieced them... it's just a thought, this way we could all have a great variety? something to think about, let me know, if there is an interest in it, i'll put my thinking cap on and put something together