Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Javamom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On another discussion you said you have Shutterfly.com I went there and it looks like what I am looking for. I have a question maybe you can help me with I have most of my photos in HP photo and for some reason it will scan my stuff but no longer puts it in there. I really don't know where they go I can not find them.LOL So my question is how do I get my pictures from there to Shutterfly and do I have to have it open to the public? Any help would be nice. I am kinda slow about all this stuff and have no where to go for some answers. I have some things to share but can not right now because I can not find them.
    Help!!!!!
    Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On another discussion you said you have Shutterfly.com I went there and it looks like what I am looking for. I have a question maybe you can help me with I have most of my photos in HP photo and for some reason it will scan my stuff but no longer puts it in there. I really don't know where they go I can not find them.LOL So my question is how do I get my pictures from there to Shutterfly and do I have to have it open to the public? Any help would be nice. I am kinda slow about all this stuff and have no where to go for some answers. I have some things to share but can not right now because I can not find them.
    Help!!!!!
    Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi DIana- love to help if I can. Just got home from work- long long night at work Ugh!! But I will tackle this in the afternoon when I get up.

Will PM you then, hang in there...