Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: 2-2-07 ? OTD

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What actually motivates you to scrap?

And if you are in a rut - how do you get out of it?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What actually motivates you to scrap?

And if you are in a rut - how do you get out of it?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to see all of your answers on this one!!! I find myself in the rut more than out of it. But, Im seeking motivation today!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, sometimes I get motivated by seeing something new or buying something new. Sometimes I just want to scrap and sometimes I just want to get a group of pictures done. I feel like I am in some what of a rut too. I don't like the layouts I've been doing. I'm going to use some sketches to help me out.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

my biggest motivator recently is to actually be going to a crop...then I have to plan pages, embellies etc....when I'm here at home trying to crop....I can always come up with a dozen other things to do

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tqmnurse:
    my biggest motivator recently is to actually be going to a crop...then I have to plan pages, embellies etc....when I'm here at home trying to crop....I can always come up with a dozen other things to do </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think thats my problem - I stay at home but, there is always something else that can or needs to be done. A crop is what I really need - i was talking to my customers the other day and they also would love to have a crop soon. So, maybe this is just what I need to get out of the rut! I might as well go ahead and schedule one for the upcoming newsletter. Then I will be more apt to start planning my pages!

During the holidays - is always rough for me so, November and December crops got pushed away. January - I don't know what happened there - matter of fact it was gone before I realized it!