Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess you could say I am new to scrapbooking. I have been working on the same scrapbook for the past year. What started out as a project to cover each month of the first year since the birth of our baby has turned into almost one and a hlaf year project.

Our baby girl has been keeping me really busy and it i har to get away to dedicate some time to my book. My husband was excited at first, but has since toned down his excitement since it has taken so long.

Our baby is in day care while I am at work so I hope to be able to spend a little time on here learning some scrapbookin stuff.

Maybe when I get done I can try to scan some page of my book and post them for everyone to see.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess you could say I am new to scrapbooking. I have been working on the same scrapbook for the past year. What started out as a project to cover each month of the first year since the birth of our baby has turned into almost one and a hlaf year project.

Our baby girl has been keeping me really busy and it i har to get away to dedicate some time to my book. My husband was excited at first, but has since toned down his excitement since it has taken so long.

Our baby is in day care while I am at work so I hope to be able to spend a little time on here learning some scrapbookin stuff.

Maybe when I get done I can try to scan some page of my book and post them for everyone to see.

I am so glad I am not the only one here that is new to scrapbook it seems like I got in the game late. Everyone is doing it and they are so good at it, it makes me feel crazy for trying a new hobbie.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Karen,
    What ever you do don't give up. Scrapbooking takes up so much time but the finish product is so awesome to look at, and be proud of what you did. When I first started all I did was cut my photos in to different shapes I never new all the stuff you could do. so as you work you pages will get better. My first few pages are so funny to look at because I can remember thinking boy this has to be the best page but now...not much better but I do use other creative idea to give my pages a more unique feel. When you get stressed stop, wait a while and go back new idea will come to you. I learned that the hard way. You have a great idea to make something for your family. I'm not yet that motivated but one day maybe. If you have any other questions, and I have an answer I'll be sure to post.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!