PDA

View Full Version : vacation - views from the top

tlc3plus
07-20-2008, 11:47 PM
The lazy river had a conveyor that took you to the top of this building to drop you down slides... and the views were great.! My dh later walked back to take these pictures.

Clarinda

http://www.startascrapbook.com/gallery/files/2/2/2/edit_019.jpg

jujuann
07-21-2008, 12:45 AM
Great LO. Looks like a fun vacation.

Cyndi
07-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Very nice layout, the pictures are great. :) :)

southernbellescrapper
07-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Another awesome lo gf! And I want to go there now!!! So fun!

Misty
07-21-2008, 10:42 AM
Oh the view is spectacular, where did you vacation?

tlc3plus
07-21-2008, 11:31 AM
We had a business meeting at the Atlantis on Paradise Island in the Bahamas! Now it is expensive here a regular buffet to eat was $50.! and for breakfast - juice, banana, and muffin $12.00. Ours was a package deal and we had great food! This water park was free if you were at the hotel otherwise it was $105. each! I asked someone who was there for the day off the cruise ship!They have a pretty cool acquarium that is free and a movie theater free and the movie changes each night. (the food in the movie will get you!) I would like to take my kids for a long weekend.! They are going to buy their flight and we'll pile up in a couple of rooms! lol

I suggest every one going but take some cokes and peanut butter crackers on the way and use that space to pack souivners on the way back! lol

We stayed 5 extra days in Nassau and found a room for $99. that was a bargin! and not bad room. (plus we split it with my sister and bil that was with us!) Lots of free history stuff to see and we were right accross the road from the beach! The food locally was a little high but you got great portions.

We don't get to take vacations so a few years ago my dh wanted to go on his business trip and I said ok but we're taking a few day to do what I want to do... this has turned out great! And the business pays for most of it.. We just pay for the extra days!

Clarinda

Aussie-Abrielle
07-21-2008, 02:56 PM
that looks like a great place to have fun....a great layouts

sbartist
07-22-2008, 09:36 AM
What a spectacular little island, I would love to go here and your LO's make me want to go here. Thanks for sharing your vacation and "tips" with us.

meluv2scrap
07-22-2008, 10:09 AM
That is a great LO!!! What amazing views, too. Makes me want to go there now.