PDA

View Full Version : Digi to Paper Challenge

illinimom
05-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Here's a fun (I hope) challenge for all you paper scrappers. I know it will be fun for me to see what you do with it.

I did this LO for one of the CTs I'm on. The designer, Jen Maceyunas, showed it to a friend of hers who does paper heritage lo's and she really liked it. I'm thinking this is one big advantage of digi....the ability to blend photos easily. I can think of a few ways to do something similar in paper, but not as easily. So my challenge to you is to use this LO as inspiration and show me something in paper.

http://www.startascrapbook.com/gallery/files/2/0/1/dearsanta_thumb.jpg (http://www.startascrapbook.com/gallery//showimage.php?i=1478&c=member&imageuser=201)
(click on image to see full sized version in gallery)

illinimom
05-31-2008, 09:58 AM
No takers? I was really hoping to see some of your ideas for the blended photo. Maybe the packign tape transer thing or printing on vellum?

Atty
05-31-2008, 11:28 AM
Love your LO, it's just awesome, don't think I can do anything to compare to it but will give it a try. I'm behind on my weekly challenges but hey what's one more??:D

jujuann
05-31-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm not sure I would even know how to start. It is a lovely LO.

southernbellescrapper
06-01-2008, 10:33 AM
I agree, your lo is lovely. I don't do digi sb'ing so I don't think I can do this one. I am so behind on the challenges. I can't wait to get back home and get back in the groove! :)

momsisme
06-07-2008, 01:47 AM
I haven't tried digi SB yet so I will have to pass but I love your LO it is really beautiful

illinimom
06-07-2008, 07:55 PM
No digi needed. I really just wanted to see how you might mimic this effect in paper. About all I can think of is printing your photin reverse on vellum. Guess I'll just have to decide my friend was right....that if you want this effect, it really is a digi thing.

Atty
06-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Kim I've been messing with my PSE program, don't have a clue what I'm doing..lol but I'm trying and would like to maybe someday get this one done. I've got an idea or two but the program sure doesn't want to cooperate.....imagine that! lol