PDA

View Full Version : Yorkiemomma, here's my clear stamp cd storage

southernbellescrapper
04-30-2008, 09:08 PM
Thank you again for letting me know how to do this. It saved me so much room and I still have plenty of room to grow! :)

YorkieMomma
04-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Aymee...you did a great job! You know you can get four of the sets to a CD, which will save you room in the long run!

Pam

southernbellescrapper
04-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Well, for these I couldn't. We had some of the clear cases, but they are the kind that you can not take out that inner part. It is the actual back. Like the inner side is where the cd goes and then the outside is fat, with the hole in the center. They are the HP one's. I hope that makes sense. Like we put our burnt dvd's in it. So, it cut my space almost in half! But, it will work until I can get some other's. So, I actually only could put 2 in the 'circle' on those. :) Thanks for the info though!

jujuann
04-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Looks good, Aymee.

ScrappinNana
04-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Amyee,
This is such a good idea. I don't have alot of table space so my clear stamps are in a cabinet, I would like to have them where they are easy to get to. This is a great idea. TFS
Ann

YorkieMomma
04-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Well, for these I couldn't. We had some of the clear cases, but they are the kind that you can not take out that inner part. It is the actual back. Like the inner side is where the cd goes and then the outside is fat, with the hole in the center. They are the HP one's. I hope that makes sense. Like we put our burnt dvd's in it. So, it cut my space almost in half! But, it will work until I can get some other's. So, I actually only could put 2 in the 'circle' on those. :) Thanks for the info though!

Ah, now I understand...and it totally makes sense!!!

Pam

momsisme
04-30-2008, 11:22 PM
great idea Amyee thanks I have all mine in a drawer I like this idea
--------------
Diana

southernbellescrapper
04-30-2008, 11:50 PM
Thanks girls! Bravo again to Pam! She has the best ideas. Actually, since I still have a little room (I'm a beginning stamper) I also was able to slide my acrylic blocks in as well for now. So now, they are no longer taking up room in my little 3 dwarer organizer. Whoo Hoo! Isn't amazing how we are always moving our sb stuff around? LOL! I swear, I spend more time reorganizing than sb'ing sometimes!! :)

IrishMom
05-01-2008, 08:41 AM
Aymee, You are just the most productive gal -- love the way you worked this up -- you go girl... Gerry

southernbellescrapper
05-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks Gerry! I need to get of my rear and go be productive now! I am trying to finish up the laundry, and I just can't get motivated! :)

scrapbookqueen41
05-14-2008, 09:22 PM
what a great Idea I was wondering what to do with the new studio g stamps I got