PDA

View Full Version : O Happy Day!

thecountryrose
03-07-2008, 05:30 PM
My DH just brought in the mail and my new Cuttlebug folders came today! I am so doing the happy dance :D. I got the swiss dots, birds and swirls, floral fantasy, and perfectly paisley! I get to play tonight!

mommaidwf
03-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Oh you lucky girl! There's a couple of you who had good mail days!

Janice
03-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Way to go!!! where did you order from? I was looking for the dot one but was sold out on the online store i went to.

Have tons of fun playing.

janice

Atty
03-07-2008, 06:43 PM
oh cool, can't wait to see your new creations.

ginnyathome
03-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Good for you! I was in HL today. Checked to see if they have any of the new folders - and they do have most! I'll wait until they go on sale then try to get there as soon as they open that Monday. Ginny

blueyecicle
03-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Woohooo!!

midnightangel
03-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Congrats!!! Oh and paisley's I love them.... You will have to do something with it so I can see.....

Cass17
03-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Oh I want that Paisley one so bad!

jujuann
03-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Neither my ACM, Mikes, or HL have the new folders yet. I'll be waiting for them to come in.

ziggyeor
03-07-2008, 09:17 PM
oh cute! Well my pictures from Walmart came :D So I should be able to play a little bit :D Though I don't have any cool new folders :p

Ziggy

thecountryrose
03-08-2008, 01:30 AM
Way to go!!! where did you order from? I was looking for the dot one but was sold out on the online store i went to.

janice

They are hard to get everywhere I think. I got mine here:
http://www.bargainpack.com/
but it took two weeks to get them. She sold out really fast, then there was a problem with getting the order from the manufacturer. Do you want me to emboss some cardstock and send it to you Janice?

thecountryrose
03-08-2008, 01:32 AM
Good for you! I was in HL today. Checked to see if they have any of the new folders - and they do have most! I'll wait until they go on sale then try to get there as soon as they open that Monday. Ginny

Wow! Lucky you! You can use the 40% off coupon for HL though. You can get the coupon online until today- Saturday. The 40% comes out every other week and is good from Monday till Saturday. You can use one coupon a day.

thecountryrose
03-08-2008, 01:35 AM
Neither my ACM, Mikes, or HL have the new folders yet. I'll be waiting for them to come in.

Ours don't either Judith and I will be really surprised if they get any of them in anytime soon. If I owned one of those stores I think I would be diligent to get and keep in the new stuff. The online places are probably making great money because the local stores don't have what we want.

sbartist
03-08-2008, 10:12 AM
They are hard to get everywhere I think. I got mine here:
http://www.bargainpack.com/
but it took two weeks to get them. She sold out really fast, then there was a problem with getting the order from the manufacturer. Do you want me to emboss some cardstock and send it to you Janice?

OMG Barb - thanks for the link, I am ordering some embossing folders now and guess what else I found...the CLOUD paper by Sugar Tree!!! I am so excited.

thecountryrose
03-08-2008, 03:01 PM
That same paper that you posted on another thread :eek:?!! Wow! That is so great! I'm glad you found the paper you were looking for.

ziggyeor
03-08-2008, 03:04 PM
oh eek! I shouldn't have opend! Look at all the cool st. patricks and easter papers!

Ziggy

jujuann
03-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Stamp Queen just posted another site www.allthatscraps.com (http://www.allthatscraps.com) on another thread. Their prices are about $4.99 for the folders. I saw new ones I've never seen before on that site.

thecountryrose
03-08-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm going to have to go and check that one out. I thought I've seen all the folders that are out!

RomaineinNM
03-08-2008, 08:39 PM
I got my folders here. I couldn't wait until they make it in NM.

http://www.croppinparadise.com/provo-craft-cuddlebug-provo-craft-cuttlebug-embossing-templates-c-1819_1821.html

southernbellescrapper
03-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Sounds like fun! I am the new proud owner of my cuttlebug. I love it. I only have 4 embossing folders and 6 die's right now though. I'm itching for some more! Maybe in a few weeks I'll being doing a happy dance when I get some new one's! :) Have fun!

Aymee

thecountryrose
03-08-2008, 09:03 PM
That's so wonderful! You will have to post some of your creations for us. Be warned though- we are the biggest bunch of enablers on the net :D!

thecountryrose
03-08-2008, 09:03 PM
I got my folders here. I couldn't wait until they make it in NM.

http://www.croppinparadise.com/provo-craft-cuddlebug-provo-craft-cuttlebug-embossing-templates-c-1819_1821.html

LOL! Me either!

Janice
03-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Okay Barb, thanks for the link i think I got 7 of them so in a few weeks i guess i will be getting a box. that is to add to the 6-8 i already have.

Man one day i should really start using all this stuff.:D

Janice

ziggyeor
03-08-2008, 09:46 PM
yeah I 'shopped' around HL and JA's just to get out of the house. HL had the butterfly like Barb has and they had some other embossing folders that they didn't have at JA's.

Now does someone remember will the fiskars texture templates fit in the CB? I saw them but they looked a bit wide.

Ziggy

sbartist
03-08-2008, 10:27 PM
You are all *rotten* to the core, making me keep buying and buying, I swear I shouldn't go look. Stop it, I say just stop it. :D

thecountryrose
03-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Okay Barb, thanks for the link i think I got 7 of them so in a few weeks i guess i will be getting a box. that is to add to the 6-8 i already have.

Man one day i should really start using all this stuff.:D

Janice

OK Janice, now ya' gotta tell us which ones you got :D.

thecountryrose
03-08-2008, 10:45 PM
yeah I 'shopped' around HL and JA's just to get out of the house. HL had the butterfly like Barb has and they had some other embossing folders that they didn't have at JA's.

Now does someone remember will the fiskars texture templates fit in the CB? I saw them but they looked a bit wide.

Ziggy

I think that Lori posted about that somewhere and I think you have to use a Chex box and a Pop Tarts box and some mat that comes with the Sizzix Starter kit. You might post to Lori and ask her.

thecountryrose
03-08-2008, 10:50 PM
You are all *rotten* to the core, making me keep buying and buying, I swear I shouldn't go look. Stop it, I say just stop it. :D

(looking very innocent) Who us :eek: ?!

Janice
03-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Okay here is my list.

Allegro Emboss Diecut
Paisley Emboss Diecut
Swiss Dots Emboss Diecut
Number Collage Emboss Diecut
Fantasy Floral Emboss Diecut
CuttleBug Textile Tex Emboss Template
CuttleBug Script Tex Emboss Template

ok the other ones I have or did think of any way I could use them. I liked the one with the mom amd dad and baby with a poem.... but did think I would use it that much. Its cute but could only think of a card for my brother-in-law. It would have been awesome if i had it when i had jaz....that ship has sailed.

Sad thing is i only wanted the dots and music note ones. the rest just jumped in to my cart.

thecountryrose
03-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Okay here is my list.

Allegro Emboss Diecut
Paisley Emboss Diecut
Swiss Dots Emboss Diecut
Number Collage Emboss Diecut
Fantasy Floral Emboss Diecut
CuttleBug Textile Tex Emboss Template
CuttleBug Script Tex Emboss Template

ok the other ones I have or did think of any way I could use them. I liked the one with the mom amd dad and baby with a poem.... but did think I would use it that much. Its cute but could only think of a card for my brother-in-law. It would have been awesome if i had it when i had jaz....that ship has sailed.

Sad thing is i only wanted the dots and music note ones. the rest just jumped in to my cart.

Darn those folders! They have a mind of their own :D!

Which folder has a poem on it? Can you post a link to that one?

Janice
03-08-2008, 11:28 PM
here it is.

thecountryrose
03-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Thanks for posting it Janice. That is a cute one. It would be great for making cards for new parents :), then you could get a lot more use out of it if you got it. I like the poem on it too.

Is it an A2 size folder or one of the mini's?

Janice
03-09-2008, 01:04 PM
It is a A2 size.

scrapbookqueen41
03-09-2008, 02:12 PM
I want this tool!!!!!!

thecountryrose
03-10-2008, 01:55 AM
Oh, you totally have to get a Cuttlebug! Just ask Ziggy :D, lol!

ziggyeor
03-10-2008, 07:03 AM
haa haa yeah they talked me into it :p but I found a heck of a deal at a walmart clearance! I got the machine and several folders and dies for less than the machine cost at walmart originally and I still don't think I've spent as much as the machine costs at M's or JA's.

Ziggy