PDA

View Full Version : Snow day in Michigan - guess I have to scrap today

luv2craft
02-26-2008, 08:21 AM
Made it onto a major highway only to take 20 minutes to go three miles. Sooo, decided to come on back home and take a snow day. Plus, DH a teacher has one as well. Supposed to get drifting snow this afternoon after snowing all night last night and this morning.

I guess the only thing to do is have some hot chocolate and scrap!:D

illinimom
02-26-2008, 08:30 AM
Awww.....too bad! Don't you hate it when you HAVE to stay home and scrap???

mommaidwf
02-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Well golly gee you poor thing.... LOL. Have fun scrapping today and make sure you show us what you do!

tlc3plus
02-26-2008, 10:42 AM
Well I've been trying to e-mail my sister ... of course she quite a bit south of you... but she only checks her mail when at work because she has slow dial up at home! She's not answering me... I think I'll pick up the phone and find out if they got any snow!

Have fun I wish I was there!! I kept hoping we would get a little this winter... One day I saw a few flurries .. for a few minutes. Now it's getting warmer and I'm ready for spring. I like to get snow but I like that it doesn't stay long...LOL.

Clarinda

blueyecicle
02-26-2008, 10:55 AM
OOO can I come live with yoU!! No snow all year yet here. Justa dusting.

thecountryrose
02-26-2008, 04:30 PM
Awww, Dawn- I am playing the mini violin for you that you have to stay home and scrap :D.

Atty
02-26-2008, 04:37 PM
here let me pass the candy. Hope you're having a wonderful time scrapping. Want to see what you accomplish. :)

socmagmom
02-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Well have a good time but please keep that cold up there. Some of it drifted down here again today and I don't like. Spring is springing around here but today was cold.

jujuann
02-27-2008, 12:19 AM
It's getting cold here tonight and tomorrow, and we'll be 21 on Thurs morn. But we will be back to hi 50s on the weekend. 2 more weeks!!!