PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Grace Line by Flair Designs

meluv2scrap
01-17-2008, 06:02 PM
Hey everyone! I got the new Amazing Grace line by Flair Designs today. It is awesome. LOVE IT!! I got it added to my inventory along with some samples done by the Flair design team. Go check it out and let me know what you think about it. I also placed a order with Piggy Tales which mainly sales double sided paper check there stuff out and let me know what you think.

I am trying to build my inventory, but I don't want to build it with things people aren't interested so please feel free to let me know what you think. I have to go with smaller companies right now, because the bigger companies have $300-$500 minimum orders and I am not there YET!

Anyway, check out the new stuff and please tell me what you think. Thanks everyone! www.kbscrapshack.com (http://www.kbscrapshack.com)

jujuann
01-17-2008, 08:54 PM
I love the Amazing Grace collection. I do a lot of work with VBS, Sunday School and our 5:01 Crew and these are perfect to use with my photos of the kids haveing fun.

thecountryrose
01-17-2008, 11:28 PM
Wow! Those are absolutely beautiful!

meluv2scrap
01-18-2008, 08:03 AM
A lady at our church is doing a scrapbook just for the church and it is the coolest thing. She is going back in time and scraping stuff, plus doing all our new invents, everytime someone gets baptized and all that great stuff so she is super excited about the line, too. It is hard to find Christian stuff you like and it stay around. So I am thrilled about it.