PDA

View Full Version : for sale

crafty grandmommie
06-07-2006, 02:33 PM
does anyone have any suggestions of something I could make in the scrapbooking line that would easily sell? After 15 years working for the same place, they did away with my job and I have not been able to find work. Desperately need to make some money during this transition period. Any thoughts would help.

crafty grandmommie
06-07-2006, 02:33 PM
does anyone have any suggestions of something I could make in the scrapbooking line that would easily sell? After 15 years working for the same place, they did away with my job and I have not been able to find work. Desperately need to make some money during this transition period. Any thoughts would help.

mommaidwf
06-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Maybe some cards? You will have to come up with a way to get your name out though. Maybe you could sell cards and layouts on ebay. Especially cards. I see lots of layouts, but haven't really seen cards though I have not looked specifically. Couldn't even begin to think of anything else you might be able to do.

Cass17
06-08-2006, 11:53 AM
I make a lot of embellishments now, maybe you can sell them on ebay.

kesha
06-08-2006, 12:32 PM
I would try special occasion cards or embellishments like paper piecing, quilling items, something unique.

Janice
06-13-2006, 01:46 AM
I think that cards and tags that kind of thing would go fast. Here is a new site that was posted earlier today. I was on it and looked around a bit. www.scrapbookswaps.com (http://www.scrapbookswaps.com) its like Ebay but it does not cost you any money to use it and you post your price. It seems like a good site, I just have to find some of my extra stuff I would be willing to part with. It can't hurt to check it out. If you made a lot of cards you could go to craft fairs and set up and take orders. like Thank you notes that you just have the out side done and they fill in the rest. Good luck let us know what happens, I'm always in need of more stuff.http://forum.startascrapbook.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif