PDA

View Full Version : Prom 1989

britishgirl
04-29-2007, 09:13 AM
This is my Daughter Pamela she is Joshua's Mom (My So Proud LO) this is from her prom pictures, the handsome young man is Jeff at that time her boyfriend and today he is her Husband and Joshua's Dad. My sister in law's sister made the dress and later she had the ribbons changed from red to white and wore this dress at her wedding. We did not take such great pictures at this time and i so regreat that now. anyway i hope you like this Margaret oops forgot to say i found the sketch in Scrapbooks ETC. only had to change a couple things to make it fit

britishgirl
04-29-2007, 09:13 AM
This is my Daughter Pamela she is Joshua's Mom (My So Proud LO) this is from her prom pictures, the handsome young man is Jeff at that time her boyfriend and today he is her Husband and Joshua's Dad. My sister in law's sister made the dress and later she had the ribbons changed from red to white and wore this dress at her wedding. We did not take such great pictures at this time and i so regreat that now. anyway i hope you like this Margaret oops forgot to say i found the sketch in Scrapbooks ETC. only had to change a couple things to make it fit

Leen
04-29-2007, 09:56 AM
What a great LO!

britishgirl
04-29-2007, 10:37 AM
thank you she will probably kill me she hated her braces LOL

akgrniz
04-29-2007, 11:11 AM
That is just great!! If we only knew what we would be doing with all these old photos we would have all taken better pictures. I love the LO great work!!

~Karen~
04-29-2007, 11:49 AM
Wow, very elegant and pretty!

socmagmom
04-29-2007, 09:23 PM
That is so sweet!!!

britishgirl
04-30-2007, 07:58 AM
Thanks everyone Margaret