PDA

View Full Version : wonder when it's enough

Sherscraps
05-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Well I've been shopping for s/b supplies, AGAIN! It's hard not to when my store is going out of biz and now the discount is 50% off everything...select things 75% off (those items not moving well). I'm thinking I will save lots of money when I no longer work there, lol.

Have y'all bought anything great lately?

Sherri

Sherscraps
05-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Well I've been shopping for s/b supplies, AGAIN! It's hard not to when my store is going out of biz and now the discount is 50% off everything...select things 75% off (those items not moving well). I'm thinking I will save lots of money when I no longer work there, lol.

Have y'all bought anything great lately?

Sherri

L32
05-25-2006, 07:14 PM
I just got a Cricut. It was $299 the other day when I got it. Now it is onl sale for like $249 and they have 40%. I am not sure if they will honor the 40% for items already on sale or if I just have to take th 40 off the regular price. I am going price match and if they won't let me I will just return mine and buy one at 40%. It would probably be in their best interest to just give me the 40% refunded to my account.

Sherscraps
05-26-2006, 05:34 AM
That is so frustrating when that happens. Let me know how you like it after you get the price resolved.

mommaidwf
05-26-2006, 06:23 AM
Eehhh, I went to Big Lots last week. I got a few things, but nothing spectacular. I did better a couple of weeks ago when ACM had a 50% off coupon. I got my first set of chalks! I'm very excited to use them. They also had the small vellum quote books on sale for $2, regular price $6. So I got the only two kinds they had left. Other than that though, nothing spectacular http://forum.startascrapbook.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

scrapsmart
05-27-2006, 01:28 AM
I have never used chalks, can you please let me know how they work for you. I would like to know more about how they work and if the rub off on other page or thing you have on the same page. I think they are neat but I really have not ever seen anything done with them, just heard about chalking.

kesha
06-01-2006, 03:20 PM
I got some rubons for 1/2 off but really haven't bought much lately.

crafty grandmommie
06-01-2006, 11:57 PM
Scrappenfool, I have just in the last few months began really using my chalks and I love it. I really like the distressed look where you tear your paper or wad it up and then chalk the edges or all around it. I haven't had any problem with my chalk getting on anything else. Usually I work mine pretty good so it doesn't come off. If you do a big area, you could always spray it with a fixative after chalking and then you wouldn't have to worry about it at all.