PDA

View Full Version : what program are you using?

Stamp Queen
07-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Just curious to know what program most of you are using. I use Memory Mixer. It would be a good idea to note what program you are using with your post, so we can see the cool things the different programs will do. Of course we need to list the designer credits also.

Stamp Queen
07-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Just curious to know what program most of you are using. I use Memory Mixer. It would be a good idea to note what program you are using with your post, so we can see the cool things the different programs will do. Of course we need to list the designer credits also.

oniska
07-25-2007, 05:47 PM
I am using Photoshop elements 5(Or is it using Me) Lynn has helped me a lot. I got the book "Photoshop elements 5 the lost edition" i also saw some tutorials that I want to buy but my husband said not this month. I have been getting freebees, But I have been trying to post the designers.

carrottop50
07-25-2007, 07:01 PM
I am using Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI and I am very new at this...but it does lots of things that I have no clue how to do...LOL...but I am learning as I go...
Nancy

illinimom
07-25-2007, 07:38 PM
I use Photoshop Elements 5 for Mac. If you are looking for a program, one way to see what is available is to go to one of the digital scrapbook galleries. One of the requirements is usually that you list what program you used to create a layout.

~Karen~
07-25-2007, 11:08 PM
I too use photoshop elements, but how do I find out what version it is?

carrottop50
07-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Karen, if you look at your menu bar at the top of Photo Shop Elements... and then click on the HELP button... and then click on ABOUT button and it should tell you there... hope this helps
Nancy

Cass17
07-26-2007, 06:13 AM
I'm using PSE 5.0, too.