PDA

View Full Version : Should I not post the challenges anymore?

Cass17
07-06-2007, 08:41 PM
It doesn't seem like anyone is too into them anymore. Should I continue?

Cass17
07-06-2007, 08:41 PM
It doesn't seem like anyone is too into them anymore. Should I continue?

jujuann
07-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Even tho I don't post my LOs I do use them. I also love to see what everyone does with your challenges. I hope you don't quit posting them. I save them to my computer.

sbartist
07-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Cass - even though I don't particpate in the challenges, I do look at your ideas, thank you.

I think too, this is a slow week with the holiday, plus it's summer and people are enjoying the outdoors when the opportunity arises.

luvscraping
07-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Don't stop posting, maybe it being summer and poeple are out and about doing things that only summer weather allows,

With me the reason why I have not scrapped that much so far this summer is because I miss my kids and when looking at their pictures I end up crying. I talk to them almost every day but it is not the same as seeing them. Aug. 12th they should be home, can't wait. They are with family in IL.

crafty grandmommie
07-06-2007, 10:00 PM
I hope you don't stop posting. I know it is frustrating to you for people not to post and I am one of the guilty ones. I always think, I would like to do that and I'm busy on something else and don't get it done. I'll try to do better.

Thanks for your efforts for us - They haven't gone unnoticed, although I'm sure you feel that way sometime.

javamom
07-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Cass I always save the sketches and when I have enough I print up the page for my little book of scrap maps! I don't get around to the challenges but I love love love the sketches and appreciate them so much!!

oniska
07-07-2007, 12:54 AM
please post I need Ideas During the summer season take a page from tv and run a few reruns. I am sure that some ladies have done the lo but they didn't get it posted on time

Cass17
07-07-2007, 06:02 AM
Okay, I just thought I should ask. I did notice the decline since the summer started. I think I'll do a rerun every other week or something and give everyone (and myself) a chance to catch up on some older ones. It will also give everyone a chance to repost older ones that we've done.

mommaidwf
07-07-2007, 06:39 AM
I don't have many pictures printed at the moment which is the main reason I haven't done the layout challenges. And I'm kinda tired of making cards right now, lol. I've got a huge stack of them lying in wait to be used.

javamom
07-07-2007, 06:44 AM
Cindy you can make a bundle of all occasion cards, tie them w/ ribbon, add a tag and give them as gifts! I bet there are lots of friends and relatives that would love to get some of your cards to use!

Cass another reason challenges are so inactive at the moment might be just that it is the Good Ole Summertime and we are out and about more.

crafty grandmommie
07-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Thanks Cass - we do appreciate you!

nanamsc
07-07-2007, 10:09 AM
cass, i can't post because i am computer dummie and with the printer, well i just don't how how to......but i do love the challenges. so, a big thank you to you/

mommaidwf
07-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Christie, that's exactly what I do, lol.

Atty
07-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Yikes, STOP!!!! Oh No pleae don't do that. I am behind because things are so busy but I did this weeks card am going to post tomorrow, and am going to try and catch up. The challenges really keep me motivated and I'm sure others will start posting again when summer is done and kids back in school.
Thanks for doing these.
Donna

Cass17
07-09-2007, 06:54 AM
So everyone says to keep it going, so I will.

I wish I had a stack of cards ready to go. I'm always scrambling to put one together when I need one!

Cass17
07-09-2007, 07:13 AM
I totally understand that everyone gets busy in the summer and wants to be enjoying the weather. I've actually been trying to catch up on some projects around the house lately, too. I'm dying to paint my kids bathroom and the master bath and finally get those rooms done.

fotonana
07-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Our silence does not mean that we don't appreciate the trouble you go to to post the challenges each week. Personally, it gives me something to strive for.....but before I know it another week has rolled around....but I'm making progress and will post a challenge one of these days.
I look forward to them..both of them.....thank you for all your trouble and dedication.
Marsha aka fotonana

Bardie
07-10-2007, 09:22 PM
I like the challenges it gives me ideas, but have not had lots of time lately to scrap. Keep posting please.

ScrappySam
07-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Cassie -- I depend on your challenges to help me scrap outside of the box and doing the same ole same ole --- love your challenges - please don't stop. It's just a summer thing --- You Are Much Appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping the challenges alive and ready when we need them. sam

carrottop50
07-12-2007, 10:14 AM
I agree with all the above... please don't stop posting... We love it and like most I guess I have become very busy over the summer months... but I love doing catch up for all the months I miss as I get time to do them. Love doing the challenges!!!! Keeps my mind thinking about ways to do different cards.. and if I need a card quickly but get stuck I just have to look up your challenges and the ideas start again!!!!
Thanks so much for doing these!!!!!
Nancy

judyjay
07-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Cass, don't stop the challenges. I haven't been able to post anything to them because my digital camera is broken. But I still love them.