PDA

View Full Version : Used/retired SU! stamp sets

judyjay
05-15-2012, 01:17 PM
I have several Stampin' Up! stamp set for sale. They have all been retired at one time or another. Some of them are quite old, from the 1990's while others are just a few years old. Most are wood mounted. They are listed on my blog with pictures of each set. I am still in the process of posting them and won't have all of them on for a bit so keep checking back. I won't be adding any of the newly retired sets until June. I currently have 16 sets listed and will try to add more each day. I have about 50 sets that I need to sale so I can get some of the awesome new ones coming out. You can check my blog for the link (listed in my signature) or go directly her (http://www.scrap-a-doodlestampingsales.blogspot.com/)e. If you would like a catalog when the new ones come out, I will mail you one for $5.15, the cost of priority postage.

kray
05-17-2012, 05:12 PM
I like some of those stamps....especially, Branching out...but, I need to make sure I don't have one of those stamps, or similar . I have so many stamps that I have not used and in the process of cataloging them.