PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend...

Cass17
05-26-2007, 08:07 PM
What does everyone have planned for the holiday weekend?

I don't have much planned...a little gardening and cleaning the house. I've been dying for shiskabob (sp?) so I may do that on Sunday or Monday night.

AVONCHICK
05-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Not 100% sure what we're doing yet. We were invited to 3 different functions so not sure, Have 1 group of friends heading off to the Fair for the day, another group is getting a spot at one of the local state parks and just gonna hang there and BBQ, and then we were invited to a Pig Roast at yet another friends house. So guess we'll have to see what mood strikes in the am.

Hope everyone is having a Safe and Happy Memorial Day Weekend.

jujuann
05-26-2007, 08:17 PM
MM Day is one of three that we don't travel and just hang out. Our Church is doing something special for the veterans tomorrow after service, so we will be attending that. Since I blew my wad shopping today, I'll probably lay low on Monday, unless one of our friends gives us an invite. We are an imprompto(sp) group.

javamom
05-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Working!

But we will have a late afternnon BBQ. Gotta have thsoe salads and {low)salt potatoes!!

Everyone have a safe & happy holiday, and stop for a second this weeekend and remember of all our soldiers past & present.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/tommysgirl1961/memorialdaygreeting2.jpg

jujuann
05-26-2007, 08:18 PM
I forgot, Happy Memorial Day and please send up a prayer for our guys in uniform and say a "Thank you" to those who kept us free!