PDA

View Full Version : So, this is where everyone is!!!

Charlene ~aka:hgtvallday
04-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Well...ain't no wonder i couldn't find you all...you were hiding at another site!!...glad to be here with all you scrap-a-holics! http://forum.startascrapbook.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

04-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Well...ain't no wonder i couldn't find you all...you were hiding at another site!!...glad to be here with all you scrap-a-holics! http://forum.startascrapbook.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

gailteach
04-21-2007, 03:03 AM
Glad you're here too!!!

Gail

ziggyeor
04-21-2007, 04:57 AM
Hi Charlene

BTW I was trying to list most of my swaps. I remembered last night wasn't there a paper swap? Were you the one sending the box o' paper?

Ziggy

mommaidwf
04-21-2007, 05:09 AM
Hi Charlene! It's great to see you here! I'm sure you'll love it here with us.

nanamsc
04-21-2007, 08:20 AM
hey char, great to see you here.

04-21-2007, 09:17 AM
Ziggyeor...I did sent the box-o-paper.....It went to 2girlsmom in Canada first....she said it hadn't arrived as of yesterday...it takes forever to get things to Canada & back with customs.

*Chriscraft*
04-21-2007, 10:03 AM
Hello Charlene....Glad you found this site..Its kind of like a breathe of fresh air!!!!
Chris

akgrniz
04-21-2007, 11:01 AM
Hi Chalene, I am glad to see you here this is a great board. YOu are gonn alove it!

ziggyeor
04-21-2007, 12:32 PM
ok was going to hopefully do a paper haul and rearange stuff in here! Just wanted to know if it was goin. Is there a list of where it's going and who it should get to next?

Thanks
Ziggy

04-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Yes there is a list....but the swap is already closed and traveling....sorry.

doobie
04-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi everyone...It took me about a zillion times to get verified, but I think I am finally here...How is everyone?

doobie
04-21-2007, 02:33 PM
Oh my, has anyone looked at the beautiful paper in that Hawaiian website? I was hoping someone would want to host a group buy on it, Not that we would save very much, but it would be fun, they have beautiful paper. I am not sure I can find the link again. If I can find it, I will post it. Doobie

Cass17
04-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Welcome to the boards, ladies!

doobie
04-21-2007, 02:53 PM
Here is that scrapbook location in Hawaii.

http://www.islandpaperie.com/catalogs/index.asp?category=303728

*Chriscraft*
04-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Doobie..That was a beautiful site..What awesome paper..The ones with the flowers and surf are my favorites..The invitations are really nice if you are planning something like that. Thanks for finding it!!
Chris

2girls'mom
04-22-2007, 06:02 AM
Hi Ladies! I think I'm liking this site much more than the "Other", nice to see some familiar names again!

mommaidwf
04-22-2007, 08:43 AM
Hi ladies! It's so great to see so many "new" faces here!

Bee
04-25-2007, 04:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Charlene ~aka:hgtvallday:
Ziggyeor...I did sent the box-o-paper.....It went to 2girlsmom in Canada first....she said it hadn't arrived as of yesterday...it takes forever to get things to Canada & back with customs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Charlene & "everyone"! I too have been wondering about this swap and how it's going. I dragged my heels too long and missed getting in so am anxious to hear how it works out - ya know - for the next go-round!! http://forum.startascrapbook.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

04-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Bee....I plan on hosting another paper swap this summer...the way it works is I started at box with 100 papers...sent it out...you take as many papers out of that box you want to swap with...replace it with the papers you have to swap out...and then send the box on to the next person on the list....I have a list of those who signed up...and I made it so the box would travel quickly by catagorizing the list....moving east to west...and each participant has only 3 days once the box reaches you to get it back out with DC # ....so, everyone in the swap can see at anytime where the box is....so far...it is working out wonderfully!!!!