PDA

View Full Version : new DWS cast

Cass17
02-28-2011, 09:55 PM
I just heard the cast for the upcoming season of DWS. I'm not that thrilled with it. well, I didn't know half of the people so that didn't help.

ScrappySam
03-01-2011, 11:41 AM
I agree --- with all of Hollywood at their feet and this is who they get. But, I know I'll watch (at least for a little bit).

britishgirl
03-01-2011, 04:43 PM
yeah and i just found out which pro is dancing with which star oh boy its gonna be a year LOL but i will still watch i just love dancing and i would watch just to watch the pros dance

Cass17
03-01-2011, 04:54 PM
I'll have to google that. I hope they're not too mismatched.

britishgirl
03-01-2011, 04:59 PM
I'll have to google that. I hope they're not too mismatched.

if you cant find it let me know i printed out the list

Cass17
03-01-2011, 08:30 PM
I found it:
Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff
Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya
WWE star Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke
E! boobmonger Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel
Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani
Rapper Lil Romeo and Chelsie Hightower
Disney actress Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas
Footballer Hines Ward and Kym Johnson
“Psycho” Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer
Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin

looks like Derek Hough isn't dancing this time.

QuesMom
03-01-2011, 09:28 PM
The people they are bring in are worthless! We will not be watching it anymore, it's just getting sick!

britishgirl
03-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Cass Derek is out this year to make a movie i think a remake of footloose

jujuann
03-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Well, I'm looking forward to it. I love dancing even if I don't know who's doing it. We might get surprised too.

scrappin_mom3
03-06-2011, 11:51 AM
I am super excited for this season...my favorite Pittsburgh Steeler football player Hines Ward (although I'm not sure I like him being paired with Kym) and my high school movie star crush Ralph Macchio (the Karate Kid)! I haven't watched the past two season, but will definitely be watching this one just for them!

tlc3plus
03-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Hummm I've only seen once in a while... but I watched the reality show with Kristy Alley last year... I really like it... she was starting on her diet and exercise wasn't sure how she would do... did she lose her weight??? May have to drop in and check it out ... it will have to be at the first before the ones I know get kicked out...

Clarinda