PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning out my craftroom

fotonana
09-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Hi all,
I haven't been around in a couple of years....sorry. I had to go to work and it was all I could do to make it home in the evening, much less get on the computer and chat or even scrapbook! But I continued to buy, buy, buy. So now, I'm officially retired and trying to get into the scraproom, but can't 'cause it didn't get put away properly and I bought way toooo much! From what I remember, some of you know that feeling.
Anyway, I have pics posted on PhotoBucket and some of the things are listed there. I did a buy-out of Daisy D when they closed and also have tons of papers and rub-ons and DD 'stuff' that isn't listed yet.....if you are interested in something I don't have listed, ask and it may be available.
I also have TONS of Primas....every color imagainable and will sell at a great price. There are some Nesties, Primas in reuseable box tins, chip mini album blanks.....and lots more.
I charge only my costs for shipping and will ship immediately.
Let me know what you want and I'll send an invoice ASAP with shipping.
More will be available as time goes on and I dig deeper!

Here is the link: http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z182/fotonana/Cleaning%20out%20my%20Scraproom/

In case you want to check me out, I have an excellent feedback on eBay and intend to keep it that way.
Feel free to email me or pick up the phone and give me a buzz @ 678-272-7877.....I'm here most of the time.
Looking forward to getting back with you gals.

LoriS.
09-12-2010, 05:56 PM
could you pm me and give me your e-mail addy? the gallery link doesn't give you any contact info, unless I just can't figure it out.

fotonana
09-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Hi Lori,
I'm at [email protected]

or you can call me at 678-272-7877

Hope to hear from you soon,
Marsha

jujuann
09-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Just to welcome you back, and I will keep an eye on your lists to see if there is anything I'm interested in.