PDA

View Full Version : Jake and Vienna Split!!

jujuann
06-23-2010, 12:55 AM
Are we surprised?? Not I!!! I could not believe that he selected her when it happened. Wonder if he found out what we all knew about her?? Or did he become too much of a celebrity??

kray
06-23-2010, 01:51 AM
I think she was a wild thing and he was addicted to being front and center. I didn't like him when he was on Jillian's season. I felt he was too fake. I was disappointed when they picked him to be the bachelor.

Cass17
06-23-2010, 06:20 AM
that's weird, I just saw something yesterday about what they were planning for their wedding.

kray
06-24-2010, 12:17 AM
It's getting UGLY!!!! I am almost feeling sorry for Vienna....didn't think I would say that. But hearing both of them.....I think he loves the attention.....papparazi caught him on the phone and he said he was on the phone with his publicist......Attention grabber!

I don't think she is that innocent either.....but.....I don't know....there is something about Jake I never liked

kray
06-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Jake is saying he broke off with Vienna via telephone because he was 2100 miles away from her acting in the show Drop Dead Diva and he could not get into his character......

.....oh he is becoming a bigger time jerk as each day goes on.......he should count himself lucky he got the acting gig.

Vienna is not an innocent, but Jake is coming off a bigger jerk each time he speaks!

jujuann
06-24-2010, 08:55 PM
I understand that only 2 couples in 14 seasons are still together. One couple is married. There is a new show coming up as a summer replacement with Melissa Rycroft(I think) as hostess with Chris, called "Behind the Rose Ceremony". It's a sort of tell all. Might be interesting!

Cass17
06-24-2010, 09:11 PM
I Think Melissa is trying to go the spokesperson route. She did a little of that on dancing w/ stars.

jujuann
06-26-2010, 12:10 AM
Maybe she wants to be a celebrity too. She definitely has the looks and presence. I don't know how anyone thinks they are going to find a person to fall in love with and marry in that short of time and all the melodrama that goes on.

jujuann
07-02-2010, 11:11 PM
There will be a 2 hr special on Monday night and their break-up will be the centerpiece.

jujuann
07-05-2010, 11:59 PM
OK, did anyone see the Jake and Vienna interview. She never shut up. He could not get a word in edgewise. I think I would get angry too. She would drive a person to drink. I don't know if he is any better, but he didn't show it on the interview. I watched as she went into tears, and I never saw the first tear. I think it was all for show. She seemed to be a "me" person on the show and I guess it has all come through.

kray
07-06-2010, 02:21 AM
I have it Tivo'd and going to watch it in a few minutes. I heard it got heated where he had his fist in the air. I think they both like the limelight.....I can see him with a temper though....Carrie Ann said something on Dancing with the Stars on how disrespectful he was of his partner, Chelsea.

Vienna has a spoiled thing about her and the wild thing......it will be interesting to see where she takes this......I can see her liking the fame too.

I also saw Jake in a couple interviews......he was horrible!

This was the worse pairing ever!!!! They both need to get off the 15 minutes fame now.

gailteach
07-06-2010, 04:25 AM
They both disgust me. I think she is ticked because she wanted all the attention and he is getting it. I think he thought he wanted the sex kitten that she portrayed on the show and that didn't happen. I think they are both JERKS! And I am not liking Ali that much either. If there was anything else on TV at that time I would watch it and not miss the drama of this show. FAKE DRAMA!!!!

kray
07-07-2010, 02:16 AM
I watched the show. Vienna is definitely immature and has been spoiled. She was the "bad" girl on the show. And there is a selfishness about her.

But, Jake.....I am really hating him.....it could have been I never liked him from the beginning when he was on the Bachelorette....I thought he was too fake then too.

He is a jerk and he really did show he has a temper. When she was talking about the GPS thing......it sounds like she was being petty in asking him how to get somewhere, then pull out the GPS.....but when he admitted taking it off the dash and throwing it in the back seat......this really showed me he has a temper. Also, I can see her dog being the "princess or prince" (don't know if boy/girl dog) in her life and if Jake is not an animal person, that can get irritating for him.....but he complained about that too about it making a mess around the apartment. That happened to me with the wickeds with my cat when I married Tony and the boys were mean to him and he became unhousebroke and I was upset.

I knew she kept interrupting Jake.....and it was too much.....but how he was responding to that cutting her down "there you go interrupting again"....he reminded me of a spoiled boy.

And him telling her to be quiet and clinching his fists.....well....he definitely does have a temper.

This hit home to me a little bit.....with my 21 yr old stepson, Jake reminds me of my wicked stepson and doing these little tricks.......

Telling her she discusts him....well.....he did the same thing....sold out the story....I still go back to what Carrie Ann Anaba from Dancing with the Stars was saying about Jakes temper with his dancing partner, Chelsea.......so.....has that temper! I can't stand that guy!

I do believe that Vienna loves the spotlite too......but, I think Jake isworse than her now....it will be interesting to see she does with her new marking job and will work out for her and also interesting to see what else mischief Jake can get himself into.

Also.....Jake.....I would have never picked him for myself.....so, that could be a thing too of why I can't stand him.

As for Alli's season.....it's going to be an interesting season.....I am seeing her leaning toward Frank but he is going to break her heart and I could see herself being so heartbroken over him. He would have been ok.

Cass17
07-07-2010, 07:04 AM
I saw it and thought that, too, but he really spoke down to her. I didn't like either one of them on that interview show. I also started liking him less and less as tome went on during the bachelor when he was the bachelor. he seemed great on the bachelorette. even though she never shit up, I was feeling a liitle bad for her.

ScrappySam
07-07-2010, 07:25 AM
I saw that interview too, and not sure why I even watched it. They were both pathetic.

jujuann
07-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Maybe they all are just fame grabbers, you think!!!!

kray
07-08-2010, 04:18 AM
True test will be how they return to their "normal" lives.
He twittered his photo of being in the cockpit today.......oh, gag!!!!

Sorry....really hate the guy!