PDA

View Full Version : I got a great deal!!! Attn. Flo

LoriS.
07-08-2007, 04:28 PM
I got stencil gel paint for $1.00 a bottle at Mikes. Made by plaid and appears to be the exact same thing as the Plaid gel paint that is now bottled for Scrapbooking for almost 2.00 a bottle. Thanks to Flo for letting me know that she thought this product would be the same and when I go to check it out it's on clearance to boot! I will stamp something with it and post an example here.

LoriS.
07-08-2007, 04:28 PM
I got stencil gel paint for $1.00 a bottle at Mikes. Made by plaid and appears to be the exact same thing as the Plaid gel paint that is now bottled for Scrapbooking for almost 2.00 a bottle. Thanks to Flo for letting me know that she thought this product would be the same and when I go to check it out it's on clearance to boot! I will stamp something with it and post an example here.

flo
07-11-2007, 09:27 AM
Awesome! I LOVE it when you stumble upon a bargain. Stencil gels are great - I like their soft look as compared to regular acrylics.
Can't wait to see what you do with them. http://forum.startascrapbook.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif