PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Disney

Staysea
09-11-2007, 10:02 AM
I just finished a digital album that I am going to have printed. It is of a trip that We took to Disney. We Knew we were going to get pregnant later in the year and we wanted to do something special with Zachary.

These are a few of my pages from that book. From now on when I have a vacation I will do the entire album digital. It is alot cheaper and faster. I take so many photos...It would cost more to print the photos out then buy scrapbooking paper and acessories...Here I desgin them and just print out an 8 X 10 which cost me .79cents at Cost Co...

Staysea
09-11-2007, 10:03 AM
Here is Zachary with all of his fav. Disney Characters.

Staysea
09-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Zachary didn't want to take pictures with the Cinderella and her friends...but as you can see with the smile on his face...he wasn't that broken up about it...

Staysea
09-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Zachary loves legos. We spent 4-5 hours at a lego store in Orlando on Disney Property. Zachary was in heaven.

mommaidwf
09-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Wow Stacy those are great! With two boys and a husband, I would have just left the boys at the lego store!!! LOL. I'd never see them again!

Cali4niaGirl
09-11-2007, 01:28 PM
wow- these are awesome digital layouts! They look just like the real paper versions! Great work! and Great memories!

Janice
09-11-2007, 01:39 PM
these are great. wow you sure did see a lot of people...cartoon people that is.

I wish i was on top of things like you are we went to disney last year and i only got like 6pages done and like 1000000000 to go hahahah seems like that many. It would have saved a ton of money if i would have done digital, i bought everything disney i saw and stil do for this book that will never get done.

thanks for sharing these they are wonderful.

Janice

nanamsc
09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
stacy, those are just fab.

sbartist
09-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Great job Stacy and Zachary looks like he had a lot of fun in all of the photos, including those with the girls.

illinimom
09-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Great job...sometimes I wonder why I don't just go total digital. I guess because I've invested too much in paper.

crafty grandmommie
09-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Stacy - where are you going to get your Disney book printed?

Staysea
09-11-2007, 05:58 PM
I agree with you Illinimom sometimes I don't know why I just don't go digital...I think it is becasue I like the feel of paper and glueing and cutting...The benefit for me doing half and half is I get to scrapbook because I want to and not because I am racing to get things done. My pages have improved since I went half and half. I take digital photos and have this great digital scrapbooking software plug in for Microsoft Photo editor. These pages are from Smilebox...It is $4.99 a month for how many pages you want. If you have any questions let me know it took me a couple of days to figure it out..I can only take credit for the photos..

jujuann
09-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Stacy, I love the entire project. Zack looks as if he is really enjoying his special trip. Great work!

Staysea
09-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Lynn I do photography on the side...since the baby has been born I haven't done anyone, and I am not sure when I will get the chance again. This is where I get my photo and scrapbook pages printed.
They have books as well I love it. They have these cute 5X5 books that I make for Christmas presents. They have templates but I design pages as jpgs and just insert them. You can't use any copyrighted predone layouts which sux becasue I have some cute Halmark scrapbook layouts I would love to print...

I highly reccomed this company,,,professional photographers use them...I use them for my customers

http://www.mpix.com/productsinfo.aspx?prod=21

britishgirl
09-14-2007, 03:47 PM
I would love to go digital i do have several scrapbboking programs but cant get anything to look like yours i do still love love my paper scrapbooking though it just relaxes me LOL Margaret

crafty grandmommie
09-14-2007, 05:24 PM
I love the digital but don't plan to go totally digital - love my paper scrapping, besides, I have too much "stuff" to stop paper scrapping now.

oniska
09-22-2007, 10:12 PM
these layouts look great stacy. wonderful memories thank you for sharing

luvstoscrap
09-23-2007, 10:41 AM
very nice lo's. He looks like he had so much fun!