PDA

View Full Version : ribbon, etc group buy anyone?

Cass17
04-03-2010, 04:44 PM
would anyone be interested in Stampin' Up ribbon, buttons and/ or cardstock share? I just joined SU and want lots of colors, but don't want to spend tons of money. I'm thinking of maybe sharing between myself and 3 more people. for example if we get a 15 yard roll we would each get about 3.75 yards each for each of the colors we decide on. I'm thinking of some grosgrain, satin, and maybe taffeta. different widths. all of their stuff is color coordinated so the ink, cardstock, buttons, ribbon, will match. I can post some photos if anyone is interested.

Janice
04-03-2010, 05:06 PM
That sounds neat Cassie, i would love to do ribbon and cardstock not sure what kind of buttons they have. I am in if you get enough people!

laurat99
04-03-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm in for ribbon!! I did one like this years ago and it's a nice way to get a variety of ribbon colors. I'm interested in taffeta and 1/4" grograin, and the packets. For buttons I would do dark/fall type colors if that's a help.

Would you do the "classic colors" only and not "in colors"? I try to stick to the classics.

Cass17
04-03-2010, 06:57 PM
there's only 3 months left for "in color" so I don't think it's worth it to do. I'll stick to the classics.

LuLu
04-03-2010, 07:01 PM
I'd do it especially with you. It'll save me shipping.