PDA

View Full Version : Jan '10-P12- Support Thread

tallulah1
01-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Ok ladies - its 1-1-10!!! Wow!! So what have you done today? Any pictures taken? Any notes put on your calendar???
I just went out on the porch to get a pic of the new moon - but it was friggin COLD out there - and the moon is still too low behind the trees!! So I will try again in a bit..... Brrrrrr
Janelle

canadian*girl
01-01-2010, 08:46 PM
=) Your post made me smile! Actually I did take a picture today... It was our family New Year party, so I can say that I have so far stuck by this project. We will see how long this lasts, but I'm excited to try and get some layouts done, and this seems like a good way.

gluemore girl
01-01-2010, 09:35 PM
No pics today... I've been looking at them though... old ones!!

mommaidwf
01-01-2010, 10:34 PM
No pictures today but I did write the boring things we did today, lol.

oniska
01-02-2010, 12:43 AM
took a pick of the Blue Moon at app 1am watched Robin Williams concert with my husband and a glass of Asti for New Years Eve

jujuann
01-02-2010, 01:43 AM
I took photos of our New Year's Day gathering with friends at a local diner. I got day 1. Yeah!! Did not get home in time to take the Blue Moon, but there is tomorrow.

Cyndi
01-02-2010, 06:26 AM
I got pictures of deer in the front yard yesterday, this could be an interesting layout depending on pictures and notes for the month. :D

laurat99
01-02-2010, 08:15 AM
I went to a crop (no pictures) and my car wouldn't start on my way home. It was 11 degrees.

LuLu
01-02-2010, 08:36 AM
I went to a crop (no pictures) and my car wouldn't start on my way home. It was 11 degrees.

Oh, my! How did you and your car get home?

We just took down our Christmas decorations except the outside. Pretty boring stuff. I have an idea of something I can do for this month if nothing interesting happens.

Janice
01-02-2010, 08:39 AM
got day 1... just the kids in a chair together, i mean i had to get a photo for 1-1-10... i mean for the challenge

laurat99
01-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Oh, my! How did you and your car get home?

A lady drove me home and we are going to get the car today. Luckily the lady who ran the crop had someone walk each person out to make sure their car started. Mine didn't. It's 7 years old and starting the downhill slide. Grrr. A car payment would eat into my craft budget!

tallulah1
01-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Great start Ladies!!!! I havent checked them yet - but I did take a couple pics of the moon.

LuLu
01-02-2010, 10:30 AM
A lady drove me home and we are going to get the car today. Luckily the lady who ran the crop had someone walk each person out to make sure their car started. Mine didn't. It's 7 years old and starting the downhill slide. Grrr. A car payment would eat into my craft budget!

Not a good way to start the year.

ginnyathome
01-02-2010, 10:39 AM
I did take pictures of the blue moon. No others yet. I'm babysitting 3 of my dgc tonight and think I'll take some pictures of them.

Cass17
01-02-2010, 10:55 AM
I didn't take any photos, but it was a nothing special day for us. I have photos from New Year's Eve, but that's technically last year, right? Anyone using New Year's Eve photos?

gailteach
01-02-2010, 02:39 PM
This sounds like fun. Things around here are not much fun right now. Maybe it will get better.

gail

laurat99
01-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Car's home. It may go to the shop this week. I was too tired to even think about doing that this afternoon.

gluemore girl
01-03-2010, 08:40 AM
No photos yet... I could start w/my scrap space which again, looks like a major windstorm blew through!

gluemore girl
01-03-2010, 08:43 AM
I just realized... this is going to require some serious organization skills on my part.
I think I'm going to grab a notebook w/paper, dividers w/pockets (for pictures), and use that to sort things instead of just a little notebook.
What are you doing to keep track of all this?

Cyndi
01-03-2010, 09:27 AM
I just realized... this is going to require some serious organization skills on my part.
I think I'm going to grab a notebook w/paper, dividers w/pockets (for pictures), and use that to sort things instead of just a little notebook.
What are you doing to keep track of all this?

Right now its just a scrap of paper on my table with notes on it........:eek: I'll have to do alot better than that.

tallulah1
01-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Maria - I printed out a calendar page on a piece of paper 9one for each month) and have it on a clipboard. I can also mark things like SAT NITE HAPPY HOUR!! on it!! lol
aquares are large enough for other notes as well.

gluemore girl
01-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Cool idea Janelle... I'll add that to the notebook.
Get this- I found MONTHLY notebook dividers brand new in a desk drawer... bonus!!
I also found brand new pocket dividers... so I think I'm all set.
I have notebook around here somewhere... steal some loose leaf paper from the kids and I'm golden!! LOL!
Um... Cyndi... yeah... you need something else besides that scrap of paper... LOL!