PDA

View Full Version : Your Fav Holiday Movies?

ScrappySam
12-05-2009, 06:38 PM
I know we've done this before --- but it's a new year. I just can't stop watching all the holiday movies that are playing right now --- even the cheesy ones. LOL Saving my favorites for a couple of weeks from now. Here's my list:

Love Actually
White Christmas
Jack Frost
Elf
It's a Wonderful Life

tallulah1
12-05-2009, 08:29 PM
'White Christmas here
I remember seeing it in the theatre - I still picture it that way. In the restroom they had a one way mirror so you could still see the movie!
J

jujuann
12-06-2009, 12:28 AM
WOW! I even watch all the kids movies too.

Holiday Inn
White Christmas
Miracle on 34th Street

coriander
12-06-2009, 05:43 AM
I watch almost all of them - grown up movies & kid movies... I am very methodical about it, too, but I won't bore you with details of my traditions. ;-)

Tallulah... I've never heard of a theater where you can still see the movie in the bathroom! That's too funny. I would love to watch that on the big screen - more movie theaters should do that during the holidays!

laurat99
12-06-2009, 07:15 AM
Miracle on 34th Street (original), Muppet Christmas Carol, and A Christmas Story

ScrappySam
12-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Oh how could I forget to add Miracle on 34th Street --- love it!

Cher56
12-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Well my fav is the 1940's original "A Christmas Carol" in B&W. But I like them all. Can't watch to many, DH is scrooge himself. I watch what I can while he is gone or playing games on computer..

QuesMom
12-10-2009, 08:49 PM
This is bad...I don't think I have a Holiday favorite movie?

Cyndi
12-13-2009, 06:34 AM
If I had to pick one, I guess it would be...... It's a Wonderful Life.....

Don't tell anyone but I was watching Frosty the snowman cartoon the other night....:)

oniska
12-14-2009, 01:00 PM
I know this isn't a christmas movie.But I remeber waiting for it every year on the TV and my mother seeing on the big screen and that is "The wizard of Oz" I also like meet me in St Louis. All the costumes and singing. Last year I found a new one that isn't exactly a childrens show but I like it and that is "This Christmas" I love to watch Rudolph, Frosty, Santa Claus is coming to town, Andy williams Christmas show.etc

tlc3plus
12-14-2009, 03:18 PM
I love them all and my favorite is which ever is playing at that moment!! lol

I taped most of the ones for 25 days of Christmas. Love watching when I have a minute or letting them play while wrapping gifts. Saw some that have been out but not much made of them ... I love them. Mrs. Miracle this year was good.!

Clarinda

LuLu
12-14-2009, 04:05 PM
I love Scrooged with Bill Murray.

Did anyone see "Prep and Landing"? not a movie but a new Disney cartoon. I love it! Goes right up there with "Year without a Santa Clause"

gluemore girl
12-16-2009, 06:31 AM
"It's A Wonderful Life"
"The Family Man"