PDA

View Full Version : Birdhouse ornament

Cyndi
12-03-2009, 05:53 AM
With all the papers we all have, think how cute a tree would be decorated in several of these. I don't think you need the nestie die to do the roof either. :)

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2008/08/trim-the-tree-c.html

QuesMom
12-03-2009, 09:00 AM
First, I love all these wonderful ideas you are finding to share with us each day!
A big *Thank You*

Second, I just love Nichole's Blog and the PTI Blog...

I will be making these today too. I have someone in the hospital that will not be home from Xmas and she needs a small tree or branch to shead some cheer...

Cyndi
12-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Your very welcome, I'll run out of them before long but maybe it helped with gifts or decorating for people this year as tight as money is for alot of people :). As many blogs as you read you have more than likely seen most of them, but this helps get them more in one place for us too.

First, I love all these wonderful ideas you are finding to share with us each day!
A big *Thank You*

Second, I just love Nichole's Blog and the PTI Blog...

I will be making these today too. I have someone in the hospital that will not be home from Xmas and she needs a small tree or branch to shead some cheer...

QuesMom
12-03-2009, 09:08 AM
I am starting to make a list of blogs where I see hints of Valentines, Spring or mention of things to come...

Cyndi
12-03-2009, 09:10 AM
:) That's great, I've just been trying to get Christmas covered for now.

I am starting to make a list of blogs where I see hints of Valentines, Spring or mention of things to come...

QuesMom
12-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Well you are doing a Bang Up Job Lady!

Penster (pjwlee)
12-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Cyndi,
TFS, love the little birdhouse, going to try it later this afternoon.