PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Pros...

tlc3plus
11-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Hi I was honored to be asked to tell a little about myself.... can't wait to tell my family that I'm considered a pro ...if only for the day! lol

My name is Clarinda. I was born and raised in Michigan..but met my dh at college! Moved to AR and have been here since..I've been married 30 years this year to my best friend Tommy. We own a Auto Parts store and I work in the office. (That's why I can get on here when ever!) We have 3 children Amber- 28 married to James for 8 yrs, James III-26 married to Leslie for 5 yrs, Joy-21 married for 7 months. I have 3 fur babies that run the house (and me but not dh! lol) Pekineese Blackie, and Opie (age 6) Poochie - Maltize poodle- age 4.

Crafting...I've always done some sort. I even did a scrapbook when I was in High School... where you glue to the big beige pages... I used to sew everything, cross stitch, knit and crochet very little. I love sbing... I need to go on a diet and use only what I have! My dh has been ok with me getting what ever I wanted because he has a large shed full of woodworking tools! Some not even uses..which I point out if he makes a snide comments.(which has only begun so diet here I come! lol)

I scrap randomly... what ever floats my boat. I did do a whole year last year. Love that. I did do our first big trip (was really a business trip but we added time for ourselves!) to Bahamas. I have 4 other ones going for each child and us. I got my youngest child's mostly done for her graduation party.

Have a great day.

Clarinda
tlc3plus.... (Tommy Loves Clarinda 3-children PLUS-spouses)

QuesMom
11-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Glad to meet and hear more about you Clarinda! Love to hear about your children and the furr babies too!

Sounds like you are a crafting *jack of all trades* which what most of are...Happy to be here on SAS and glad to have too!

Cyndi
11-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Very happy to meet you and learn some about you life outside of SAS...love the way that you came up with your name. :)

tlc3plus
11-20-2009, 10:50 AM
When Tommy and I was dating he started singing notes to me TLC so the first Christmas we were married it took so much time to sing cards and notes to Family he just signed TLC and has done it ever since...well as we add a child the number changed! lol The good thing about it on line there is no one else with a tag like it so it's never taken!

Clarinda

ScrappySam
11-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Clarinda --- it's great to hear from you and a little bit about you. Now I understand the TLC, LOL I always read it as Tender Loving Care. Thanks for sharing, SAS sista!

Taffy
11-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Hey Clarinda.. glad to re-meet ya!! :) I love my furbabies, too.. LOL

gailteach
11-21-2009, 12:33 AM
Thanks for sharing about yourself Clarinda. It is so nice to get to know each other a little better.

hugs
gail

gluemore girl
11-21-2009, 08:55 AM
TFS Clarinda... love how you came up w/your signature... your DH sounds like a doll.
It's nice to learn more about you!!

jujuann
11-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Clarinda, I knew you and DH owned a business, but didn't know what. I'm glad to know more about you and your moniker. This is so much fun.

kray
12-09-2009, 03:36 AM
Love hearing more about you! My father in law and his wife lives in Ozark. I went there over a year ago.....loved how pretty and green it was!