PDA

View Full Version : Nov Crop Sunday... Who's Here?

gluemore girl
11-08-2009, 06:24 AM
Thought I'd get you all started since I'm up at the crack of dawn... we are heading to NYC w/the kids for a little adventure so I won't be scrapping today. I did have a lot of fun yesterday doing my one little page and hanging out with you all here!
Enjoy your day and happy scrapping!!
Maria:)

Cyndi
11-08-2009, 07:11 AM
I'm here looking around, hope to work on something today but the weather will be so nice I bet I'll be outside doing something. I'm going to do several of the challenges just looks like I'll be late doing them. :)

LuLu
11-08-2009, 07:19 AM
We are still cleaning but we decided to take the kids to the movies this afternoon. I'll take breaks while cleaning to check in and I'm hoping to get a least one challenge done in the meantime.

coriander
11-08-2009, 07:28 AM
I cleaned house & yard yesterday, and plan to sort more junk today, but my goal is to finish early so I can scrap! Hope to see you later.

Cass17
11-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Maria - Have a great time today in NYC - the weather is great for it!

It's a stay home day for us. I have lots of cleaning to do, but will be scrapping in between, hopefully, and helping DD with a report due on tuesday.

ScrappySam
11-08-2009, 08:56 AM
I'm here --- looking around --- trying to decide what to do next.

QuesMom
11-08-2009, 09:05 AM
I'm here...heading out to breakfast, office and the grocery store...I hope when we get back to get in my room and at least shuffle things a round and keep up on what you all are doing today....

I need to get some motovation....(aka a boot in the bum =)

mommaidwf
11-08-2009, 09:08 AM
I have to go home today :( I won't be doing anymore scrapping today.

Janice
11-08-2009, 09:17 AM
i am here... got to wash clothes and clean.... my scrapbook room is in pieces but i am going to try and knock out at least one thing(scrap-thing) to day...

tallulah1
11-08-2009, 09:39 AM
I will be here off and on - working on challenges.

jBlaze
11-08-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm here and i hope to get more done today!
Right now I am finishing yesterdays Book Of Me pieces for a swap. I made tags and for the "surprise" spot, I found a neat quote and printed it on cardstock and tore strips and putting it on with ribbon and brads to the strips of patterned cardstock. (MME lucky lucky run.)
The quote is:
"Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth."
I thought it was perfect for a LO swap titled "all about me" in a series of "book about me" swaps. :) and if the ladies don't like the quote, it os not glued, so they can turn it over, lol.

Cali4niaGirl
11-08-2009, 11:25 AM
I only popped in to post my Baby Shower cards. Unfortunately that is all I am going to be able to do this weekend. Other priorities keep pulling me away.
Have fun! those of you who get to keep scrappin'. I look forward to checking your projects this week.

Staysea
11-08-2009, 12:51 PM
I am going to work on projects today. I need to do some light cleaning then I am going to hang out making some projects while my hubby is watching football all day. At about 6pm we are going to my in-laws for dinner.

gailteach
11-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Just got on to check out how everyoine is doing. Sent Tiffany pics of my scrap space. Still digging out. Will try to move the laptop in there and play along with everyone else. Anyone in the chat room? Might be fun to chat a little.

gail

MsGinnyS
11-08-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm here. My sister Karen is here and My neice Jessica is here! we're all scrapping away!!

mommaidwf
11-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Can't wait to see ya'lls stuff! I'm going to try to get mine posted tomorrow when I can use my son's camera, lol.

QuesMom
11-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Still coming and going to see what you all are doing...

jujuann
11-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Headed out to church this AM, then to lunch, and spent more time with my DGS before his Dad took him back to Mom. Now I'm checking out all the posts.

Staysea
11-08-2009, 05:09 PM
2 pages down!

I did an Easter 09 page and a Road Trip (to Austin, Tx) page. I am just missing a date on the Road Trip Page(I can't find just the right thing). I just gathered my supplies to do a page of Calie and her freinds at the ZOO. It is a 2 page layout. I have an hour before I have to go to inlaws for dinner. I will post all my layouts in the AM....I am almost done with 2009 book. YEA ME...