PDA

View Full Version : Siggy

PaintedHearts
11-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Testing my siggy. I hope it's ok to use. Please let me know if it's not. :) Thanks

QuesMom
11-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Fine with me! I'm a horse person too! =)

Paint and Quarter or Rocky Mountain?

PaintedHearts
11-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Yay a horsey person. Mine are paint/arab and quarter. I have the 3 right now and my mare is bred to my paint for a foal early August. I can't wait. Do you have horses now? How many?

QuesMom
11-05-2009, 10:44 AM
I have none at this time...=( not allowed to be around them any more...We had 12 breeding mares, Reg. APHA and Reg. AQHA, we raised, train and sold them for a lot of years...There is no joy such as the freedom of flying on the back of a horse!

I still broker horses once in a while and broker alfalfa every year...

QuesMom
11-05-2009, 10:49 AM
OH here....these are the last 4 mares I had...
The paint is Lady Hawk Leona
The Buckskin/Gruella QH is Treasure This Gal
The Black QH is Mia is Redeemed
ane the QH Bay is Miss JB Doc's Robin

This picture was taken the day after the big fire and we had just brought them back home...

PaintedHearts
11-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Can I ask why you can't be around them anymore? Did you lose them to a fire? Where do you live? Sorry for all the questions.

QuesMom
11-05-2009, 11:22 AM
I fell and broke my back and hip and if I have a fall or get nudged, it could mean no walking! Hubby has had two back surgeries and neck surgery and it is just too much and expensive to keep them for pets...not fair to them either...

No, we got these out as the fire come over the hill on Lone Tree (thank GOD for stock trailes) We had the tractor go through and scrape off the black dirt...look at the pastures below, they are orange from Borade Bombers...

I live in Northern-Central California

PaintedHearts
11-05-2009, 12:09 PM
I understand. You need to stay safe and if that means not having them then that's the best. Sorry to hear that though. I'm glad you got the horses out from the fire. That would be so scary. I saw some pictures on a horse forum I'm on and boy I would have be flipping out.