PDA

View Full Version : My neice is a newbie!!!

gailteach
10-28-2009, 01:50 AM
Hey everyone. I am in Colorado with my niece. I got her pumped up to make some cards. She will be posting under the name PaintedHearts. Please welcome her! Tiffany is a sweet heart with three little boys. She has three horses and homeschooled her two oldest one until this year. Please make her feel welcomed.

Hugs to all! I head home tomorrow.
Gail

kray
10-28-2009, 02:14 AM
PaintedHearts....welcome to SAS. I hope you have fun here and can't wait to see your work.

gluemore girl
10-28-2009, 06:26 AM
Painted Hearts.. Welcome to SAS!

Cyndi
10-28-2009, 06:43 AM
Hello and welcome Tiffany, looking forward to seeing your cards and chatting with you. :)

laurat99
10-28-2009, 06:56 AM
Welcome to our little corner of the papercrafting world. If you have a question, please ask, and someone will help you..

ginnyathome
10-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Tiffany - this is the nicest and most helpful group of women you'll ever find. Welcome to the group. I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

jujuann
11-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Tiffany, glad Aunt Gail got you to join us. We are a fun group. Looking forward to seeing your cards.

gailteach
11-03-2009, 05:42 PM
I just spoke to Tiffany and she wanted me to let you allknow how much she appreciates the warm welcome she has received. She has tried many time to post but has been unable to post any replies. She has also not been able to post any of her work but she is doing a great job. I tried posting some of her work but I can't get them to post. We will keep trying and maybe BK can help us get her going. Hugs to all of you for making her feel so welcomed.

Gail

tlc3plus
11-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Hi Tiffany...waving from AR! Glad to have to join us! Jump in and have fun!

Clarinda

PaintedHearts
11-05-2009, 09:44 AM
Ok I'm up and going now. YAY!!! I hope no one thinks I was being rude, I just had to wait to get the A-OK for my new account. Thank you all for all the kind welcomes. I am completely new to paper crafting but so far I really enjoy it. New ideas run though my head all the time but sometimes when I sit down to make a card my head goes blank. LOL I just can't figure out how to lay it out but I get it done. I have made a handful of cards over the last week or so. I will make a new post and show them to you guys. I hope you like them. Thank you for the welcome again. :)

PaintedHearts
11-06-2009, 11:19 AM
I just wanted to say that I think everyone here that I've talked with so far is really nice. I'm loving it. If I haven't talk with you yet I can't wait to get to know you. :)

Cher56
12-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Paintedhearts, welcome to the board.