PDA

View Full Version : Transformers

LuLu
10-26-2009, 02:56 PM
I have no idea how my DS (3-years-old) has ever heard of them but he is crazy for them. My DH found a few cartoons and recorded them for DS and he just wants more. So Saturday, my DH took off with DD while me and DS stayed home sick. My DH comes home with the two Transformer movies. Without checking with me or anything, he gave them to my son. :mad: These movies are PG13! That's all my DS wants to do now is watch these movies. I am not a happy mommy with both my 3 yo and 7 yo DD watching these crappy movies!!:mad: I can't wait for the new fad.

laurat99
10-26-2009, 03:02 PM
GRRRRR. I saw previews for T2 and am glad my guys aren't into it. DH and I are pretty similar in what we'll let the kids see. A friend posted on Facebook about rewarding her 1st grader with T2. Yikes!

LuLu
10-26-2009, 05:24 PM
I don't think my DH realized that these were PG13; at least I hope not. I think he expected a Disney type of movie and not this. The bad language doesn't bother me too much but the sexual innuendo is really bugging me. I'm just hoping that it's just going over their heads and they just let it go. At least the violence is against machines but I still don't like it.

QuesMom
10-26-2009, 08:48 PM
I have to say my 5 year old GS is into the T's...He does not seem to notice naything but the transformers...the rest goes over the top...Thank goodness...I have not gotten him the new movie and most likley will not do to the content of it, but I did go and buy a coupke of really big Transformer toys for Xmas...

The thing he keeps telling me over and over, the good guys will win Grammy...not the bad guys! They will keep us safe! LOL It is cute and there really could be worse things to watch...