PDA

View Full Version : Time for serious talk :)

Angie53
06-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Now ladies.. time for serious talk..<laugh> I would like to start the online classes later next week but before I set a time I need to get an idea of what time suits who etc. If need be.. I MIGHT be able to do each of the classes twice.. but we'll see.
Now it's obvious that I will not be able to please you all but I'm going to do my best to try. Please keep in mind that I am 14 hours in front of New York time.. so if I were to set a time at 8am for me it would be 6pm the day before in New York. So probably.. the best time for me would be 10am my time which would be 8pm New York time. HOWEVER.. that surely isn't going to suit everyone so I am flexible. If you all let me know what time suits I can get a general idea of what most of you want.
I've received emails from many of you and I will be sending out the first of my instructions sheets this weekend. This will tell you the tools you will need for this craft etc. I'm sure many of you will already have some of them.
It will be a good idea to keep all these sheets in a folder so you can access them when you want. I also suggest that you print them off and have a hard copy so when we are in 'chat' you can refer to things I may point out without having to multitask and leave the chat room.
That's it for now.. let me know the best suited time for you asap.

love ya all... Angie

oniska
06-06-2007, 12:40 AM
I am retired and any times suit me

lainey2
06-06-2007, 02:01 AM
I've had Carpal Tunnel surgery, Angie so been missing out once again. Still have a cast/bandage and it's hard to type but I'll try to catch up.
You're a sweetheart.

crafty grandmommie
06-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Angie, I never know what's going to come up around here, so I'll just do my best to work around whatever you choose.

Cass17
06-06-2007, 08:39 AM
8 pm. (EST) sounds fine for me as long as I can't get the kids to actually stay in bed for a change!

nanamsc
06-06-2007, 08:43 AM
anytime is okay with me, i have no life....lol

thecountryrose
06-06-2007, 09:42 AM
8:00 New York time is good for me too. It will 7:00 my time. Will this be a on a weekend day?

sprout
06-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Is it too late to get in on this? Anytime would be o.k. with me.
Carol

nanamsc
06-06-2007, 10:11 AM
carol, i don't think it's too late, just make sure you send angie your email addy.

Penster (pjwlee)
06-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Angie,
That sounds ok with me, do Ii need to resend email to you.

Atty
06-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Evening would work for me, but will be out of town from the 14th - 24 of June so hopefully will be able to catch up if I miss anything.
Donna

Jay Kay
06-06-2007, 10:45 AM
I'm at my son's next week but he "lets" me use his computer so next week works for me. I'll buy him some ink and paper. All I need are the supplies. -Judy K-

luvscraping
06-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by nanamsc:
anytime is okay with me, i have no life....lol

I agree with Mary here so what ever time you set up I will try to make it.

luv2craft
06-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Angie: On a weekend would work for me - you pick the time.

Also, did you want us to sign up somewhere or send you another e-mail?

Can't wait to do this!!!

Dawn (Milan, Michigan)

oniska
06-06-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by lainey2:
I've had Carpal Tunnel surgery, Angie so been missing out once again. Still have a cast/bandage and it's hard to type but I'll try to catch up.
You're a sweetheart.
Lainey it is hard for me to type I have RA but I called My stepdaughter and she is coming over to help me type. Maybe someone could do that for you. It might help

fotonana
06-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Anytime is good for me....I'm retired too!!

Marsha

gailteach
06-06-2007, 05:03 PM
If you start at 8:00pm NY time it will only be 5:00 California time so that works for me anytime next week.

Also do I need to send you another email or is the one for the newsletter enough?

Gail

tallulah1
06-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Angie - 8 pm NY time is good with me - I would prefer the weekend if that works for you.

Rosiegirl
06-06-2007, 06:10 PM
I'll try to work around whatever is best for you. Traveling right now and just stopped to check in for a minute. Sent email address, but haven't had access so don't know if there is anything from you at the home email and won't be able to get to that until the 10th most likely. If I don't have the attachments, will it still be workable for the classes? THANKS for doing this. It's really great that people are willing to share their talents with others!

crafty grandmommie
06-06-2007, 06:52 PM
What is the difference in New York time and Georgia time? 1 hour?

B in L.A.
06-06-2007, 07:07 PM
8 p.m. New York time would be great for me, since it would be 5 p.m. for me. Any day but Wednesday 6/20 is fine.

Did you get my e-mail?

tallulah1
06-07-2007, 06:08 AM
Lynn - we are the same as NY - Eastern time
Janelle

Angie53
06-07-2007, 07:10 AM
Carol (Sprout) it's never too late.. just email me please ([email protected])
B in L.A. .. yes I got your email
I've made a note of everyone who has expressed interest.. so if you already receive the newsletter then you don't have to email me again.
If I haven't answered anyone's question please except my apology.. I"ll go over the responses again asap.. I'm up to my neck with a few things at present.
This is really exciting.. I've set the first date.. see separate post.

love to you all... Angie

carrottop50
06-07-2007, 12:54 PM
anytime is good for me... home all the time...well most of the time...
Nancy