PDA

View Full Version : exciting discovery

sprout
08-02-2009, 10:13 PM
For those of you who have PSE you've got to read this tutorial. I know there have been discussion before about how to make text go in a path, well this is how. I just did it & it is really fairly easy. Can't wait to have something to try it on for real.
http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1069:getting-text-off-the-straight-and-narrow&catid=20:type

Cass17
08-02-2009, 10:29 PM
oh, cool. I didn't know you could make a path in Elements. I just thought you could use a path someone else made in the real photoshop. I can't wait to read that tutorial.

sprout
08-02-2009, 11:02 PM
You have to download a free software to do it but it seems very safe (don't think JS's instructors would steer us wrong). I am learning lots from her site. Don't care so much for the digi scrapbooking itself but do love the photo editing.

RomaineinNM
08-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the link. I thought it was too funny that the program she used was Inkscape. I use Inkscape alot when I am making files for my Wishblade, but I didn't know Inkscape also did text in a path. Romaine

Cass17
08-03-2009, 08:11 PM
It's interesting how she did it, but I think I'll try and learn how to do them in photoshop first.

sprout
08-03-2009, 09:20 PM
I only have PSE so I don't have that option so this is a good way for me.