PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

kray
07-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Is anyone watching Big Brother this season?

canadian*girl
07-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Yup, I am! =)

Cass17
07-25-2009, 09:14 PM
when did it start?

kray
07-25-2009, 09:18 PM
It started a couple weeks ago. It is also on everynite at Showtime After Dark.

I hope they get Ronnie out ASAP and also Jesse.

canadian*girl
07-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Me too, I cannot stand Ronnie. I hope Jesse puts him up tonight, since he's HOH.

kray
07-27-2009, 03:52 AM
Looks like Jesse is going to put up Casey w/ Jordan as Michelle won POV.

I hope they give the boot to Jesse and Natalie soon

My faves are Jeff, Jordan and Casey

kray
07-27-2009, 04:01 AM
Seeing Casey in the Banana suit.....can't take him seriously (it shows it on Big Brother After Dark)

meluv2scrap
07-27-2009, 10:58 AM
I am watching to and can't stand Ronnie or Jessie. That Natalie is working Jessie and all her guys over really good. She is just as snaking as Ronnie.

canadian*girl
07-27-2009, 03:09 PM
I am watching to and can't stand Ronnie or Jessie. That Natalie is working Jessie and all her guys over really good. She is just as snaking as Ronnie.

I completely agree! I'm also tired of the athletes running the house-- hopefully another 'clique' wins HOH this week...

canadian*girl
08-10-2009, 09:54 PM
I missed the last episode... Who did Chima put up?

kray
08-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Chima put up Lydia and Russell. Chima is so hating on Russell right now....she's going around calling him a terriorist. I have been watching BB after Dark, so I know who won POV and if that person used it or not....if you want to know, let me know, but in case anyone doesn't want the spoilers...don't want to add them there.

Jeff has the coup-t-dah or whatever it is called.....if I had to guess....I think he will take the nominees down and put up Jesse and Natalie.....that is what I think, but Thursday is still a long way from now.

Also, Chima is going around calling Russell a "terrorist"....that is so not cool. I think he is part Lebonese or something.....I don't know why BB hasn't stopped her from doing that. He can get hateful....but calling someone a terrorist....that is going to far....especially when we see her do it.

I hope Jesse, Nat and Chima goes before the others do.

My faves are still Jeff and Jordan. I am also liking Kevin a lot lately. Nice guy

canadian*girl
08-11-2009, 11:16 AM
That doesn't surprise me in the least. Last week when Ronnie was voted out, Chima said that she would come after Russell is she won HOH... Guess she stayed true to her word there. Lydia's not a surprise either because Chima is aligned with Jesse and Natalie and we all know how much Natalie hates Lydia.

I hope that Jeff does use his Coup D'etat power. This is his last week that he'd be able to, and there's no better occassion than to put Jesse and Natalie up unsuspectingly. However, then he could definitely have a target on his back, but the benefit would be that either Jesse or Natalie was gone.

Chima is calling Russell a terrorist?! What did he do to her? It doesn't really matter though, because whatever he did can't warrant having someone call him a terrorist. I agree with you that she is definitely going to far... Personally, I'd like to see Chima leave soon as well.

Jeff and Jordan are my favorites too... I also like Michelle. I thought that what Ronnie said before he left about Michelle being the worst person he's ever met in his entire life was incredibly rude. And then when he was out talking to Julie, he was hating on her then too, and got mad when Michelle's message came up saying she was happy he was out the door... Personally, glad to see that he's gone as well.

kray
08-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I wish that Michelle knew that was coming so she could have left even a nastier goodbye message to Ronnie. Hey she lasted longer than him and will last at least another week. Like she says....she doesn't know how to interact with people as others...she is not smooth about it. I really do like her as a person.

That Ronnie....go read some of his interviews. http://www.jokersupdates.com/ has links to some of his interviews. This guy is so delusional. He had it out for Michelle week one!

I so do hope Jeff will use the "wizard" power Thursday....lol

Chima is so out of control......Russ is no saint...but what she is doing....is even worse....everyone was "scared" to put up Russ in the past weeks....I think I would be more scared of her....

canadian*girl
08-12-2009, 07:23 PM
I agree with your comments about Michelle. I really think that Ronnie kind of deserved a nastier message from her, especially after all the comments he's made to and about her.

Ronnie definitely is something else... I read his interview on the website that you gave... He is kind of delusional, not to mention self absorbed. He thought he could work Michelle, but as soon as she didn't go along with his little ideas, he suddenly had it in for her... Since week one. At least he's out the door now!

I agree! I'd love to see Jeff use his power Thursday!

Chima is out of control for sure. I would definitely be more afraid of her than Russ.

By the way, did you hear that Lydia used to be a nanny for Heather Mills?

canadian*girl
08-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Yay!!! Jesse is GONE!!!! =)

kray
08-14-2009, 03:27 AM
I am doing the happy dance.....he is so full of himself......he did admit that Jeff made a smart move and if Jeff makes it to the final 2, I can see him voting for Jeff to win, just due to that move.

Tonight on Big Brother After Dark....Chima, Nat and Lydia are all crying and acting like Jessie died.....it is actually quite comical.

It will be interesting to see what Michelle will do w/ the nominations......will she stick w/ Jeff, Jordan and Russ? She would be smart if she did.....at least right now....she has better odds making it further with them.

canadian*girl
08-14-2009, 07:54 PM
He is definitely full of himself. When he was evicted, he was wearing a shirt with his own picture on it. I agree that if Jeff does make it to the final two, depending on who was in the other chair though, that Jeff could have Jesse's vote.

Yeah, they would be acting like someone died. I was looking at the website that you posted above, and apparently, Chima is still on her rampage. Oh boy...

Michelle's nominations should be interesting... This week especially will be interesting considering Thursday is the double eviction.

kray
08-14-2009, 11:14 PM
I will not give out the nominations, but they are on the site I gave you if you want to look.

canadian*girl
08-15-2009, 11:17 AM
I agree with those nominations. Hopefully no one uses a veto this week and they stay as they are.

kray
08-16-2009, 03:53 AM
You gotta go to Jokersupdate.com

There has been a lot that happened this weekend. Big time stuff. Definitely game changers! I can say here, but don't know if I would be spoiling it for others that are waiting for the actual show. If you want to know, let me know and I can tell ya

canadian*girl
08-24-2009, 07:51 PM
I heard about all of that! It should be interesting to see how everything plays out.

canadian*girl
09-17-2009, 07:00 PM
So happy that Jordan won over Natalie!