PDA

View Full Version : whats up with M's

libra
06-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Went in the other day 40 percent off coupon in hand with all intensions of getting a cuttlebug/sizzex alpha dies set and they had neither not even a space for them,and they had barly any CB stuff seems sizzex is taking it over.

mommaidwf
06-03-2009, 11:04 AM
I've not been to Michael's for a few weeks. I need to go though because I got a gc for a present. I think as some newer things come out they are starting to get more of them. I have noticed Sizzix has a lot of new dies lately. And embossing folders too.

QuesMom
06-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Well, seems every one is low on stock right now...Summer CHA starts in August and I think they are all holding off on ordering a lot of things until they see the new stuff and what the new trends will be...

judyjay
06-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Karen is probably right but just wait until all the new stuff comes out! Woohoo! That should be fun everywhere except our bank accounts. :D

LuLu
06-03-2009, 12:08 PM
I haven't been to M's in a long time. I guess I won't make any plans on going unless Cassie tells me that she found something in ours. ACM hasn't had anything new either.

sprout
06-03-2009, 03:22 PM
I just picked up a CB alpha on clearance last week. Didn't notice the regular area, though.

jujuann
06-03-2009, 04:14 PM
I've noticed the all 3 of my places, HL, MIKES, And ACM, have little CB stuff. Mikes even have their solutions cartridges for $29.99 this week. Can't wait til CKC Charlotte and the new items.

Cali4niaGirl
06-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Our M's also has much of their CB items in clearance- (on the endcaps of the scrapbook isles facing the wall). You can't use 40% coupons with clearance, but if they send out a 10% or 20% off entire purchase (including sale items), you can use those.

Cass17
06-04-2009, 02:44 PM
I haven't been to M's in a long time. I guess I won't make any plans on going unless Cassie tells me that she found something in ours. ACM hasn't had anything new either.

I've been staying out of those stores lately and I even have an ACMoore and Michaels gift card burning a hole in my pocket!

LoriS.
06-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Maybe Mike's will finally get some of the new cb stuff. Ours still has the original embossing folders and dies.