PDA

View Full Version : I think June is going to be the new fall lineup

oniska
06-01-2009, 07:39 AM
I was looking at the TV guide and noticed that we have a lot of new shows starting and also new seasons for others. the Listener, Hawthorne and others are new. Burn Notice, and In Plain Sight justt started. Next week The Closer( my favorite) and Raising the Bar, start their new seasons. Don't forget the lyrics have new shows and I thin I heard that Are you smarter than a fifth grader may be coming with new shows. Army wives(favorite) June 7 , Leverage, Saving Grace, Monk (last season). Monday Conan O'Brian takes over The Tonight Show ( I am not crazy about him). I have probably left some out and most are on cable but i like a lot of them. Jay Leno's New fall show is knocking out a few of the shows that I watch. NBC cancelled Medium but CBS picked it up. Another I remember is that they are going to show Who wants to Be a Millionare with Regis Phliman two days week all of August.

LuLu
06-01-2009, 07:44 AM
Monk's last season???? I didn't hear that. How disappointing. I wonder if he'll solve his wife's murder? Did I miss Burn Notice?

oniska
06-01-2009, 08:37 AM
Monk's last season???? I didn't hear that. How disappointing. I wonder if he'll solve his wife's murder? Did I miss Burn Notice?
Yes I have seen it advertised that this was his last season. I heard the were trying to have Sharona come back for one episode. I HOPE they solve Trudy's murder. I am pretty sure that Burn Notice started last week. Psyche is also comimg back. Their is also a new show about a DR. who starts praciticing in the Hamptons for the rich people

Oniska

ginnyathome
06-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Burn Notice starts this Thursday but one hour earlier than it was before (it'll be at 8 Central Time). Yea!!! I, too, hope they solve Trudy's murder. I really like some of the summer shows. Ginny

Tonitoo
06-01-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm so glad that CBS picked up Medium, it's one of my favorites!

Toni