PDA

View Full Version : a LoriS. tip

LoriS.
05-31-2009, 04:39 PM
I wanted to tell you all to not rule out thrift stores for scrappy goodies. Recently I found several stamp sets I didn't pay more than 6.00 a set and that was for a SU sentiment set that had like 20 stamps in it. I also got three of the big vials of embossing powder the half ounce size for 60cents that was for all three! So 20 cents a piece! They weren't even opened. I also got 9 vials of glitter for 60 cents. What's that come to each like a nickle lol? Don't get discouraged if you find high prices though one of ours is known to price the original dollar stamps for 2.00 :) but then I got a complete set of See D's stamp sets never used for 5.00. The other thrift store where I made the most recent haul is better though. All of her prices are cheaper than the other one's. So happy hunting.

mommaidwf
05-31-2009, 04:39 PM
Woohoo! You go girl!

Tonitoo
05-31-2009, 05:17 PM
No thrift stores in my area :(

Toni

Cyndi
05-31-2009, 05:39 PM
About the only thing here is goodwill, you use to could get pretty good prices there but now they charge more than what the price was for stuff originally. I'm all for goodwill making a profit, but that's not right. That is in one of the towns that I go to the other town the prices are about right. :) You got some good deals. :)

naynaymusick
05-31-2009, 10:25 PM
I have tons of those types of stores around. I love looking for usual buttons at those stores. Sometimes I do have to pay a couple of dollars for a shirt with awesome buttons but I will start looking for craft supplies too. Thanks!

jujuann
06-01-2009, 02:18 AM
That was a haul!