PDA

View Full Version : The Cougar

Cher56
05-31-2009, 08:24 AM
Has anyone watched this? Where I live it comes on on TVland on Directv channel 304. It's about a 40 year old woman who is eliminating 20 something year olds to see which one she likes better. Wednesday night she will eliminate another one and the last one standing will ask her to marry him. I think this is such a stupid show. It started out with 7 guys, from 21 yr old to 29. She has kids older than the guys, 4 kids to be exact.
It doesn't show it but she has had a "fling" (if you know what I mean) with few of the guys. It did show them in a tub and etc. Anyway I think she should be looking for someone her own age or if younger, maybe 6 or 7 yrs younger and not kids.
She met some of the family's of the guys and one Mother said to leave her son alone. But then after meeting her, the Mother liked her and so on.

If you haven't watched it, it comes on Wednesday night at 9:00pm on TVland on channel 304 on Directv.

gluemore girl
08-08-2009, 09:57 AM
This show sounds crazy.. I've only seen the previews... a co worker of mine who is 61yrs old (looks and acts way younger) was asked out by a 32y old patient... she gently declined b/c she's been married for 34yrs...
we'll we now call her the "cougar"!! She did not know what one was til we told her!!

ScrappySam
08-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Isn't there a series coming out with Courtney Cox this fall? Something about being/is/wanna be a Cougar?

Cher56
08-08-2009, 11:18 AM
I don't know of one with Courtney but I know that I watched some of the 1st one and the last guy/kid standing asked this lady of 40 to marry him.