PDA

View Full Version : HELP if you can please - PSE

Sharlo
05-19-2009, 11:31 AM
This may not be the place to post this but maybe someone will lead me in the right direction.

I have PSE 6.0 loaded on a Vista computer and it was working just fine until 2 days ago ...Now when I try to open a photo or a page that I have created, it sits and cranks and cranks and then tells me its "Not Responding" and I have to close it before the photo ever opens...what on earth could have happened in 2 days ...Any one had this problem with 6 and working on Vista.

Many thanks
Sharon

Cass17
05-24-2009, 08:23 AM
Did you ever get this fixed?

Sharlo
05-24-2009, 09:25 AM
YES Cass I did ...just last night in fact....I had given up on it ...I had uninstalled and re-installed and cleaned out logs and the registry ...things I didnt know existed and I had given up ...then out of the blue - a gal from another forum - sent me a link to a problem that sounded the same as mine and it was to delete the printer that the printer was probably hanging up The Editor - I guess when Elements 6 loads it immediately looks to connect to your printer and mine (On my network) was hooked up properly ...I deleted that printer and The Editor works just fine ...Can you imagine after all that ...I just had to delete the Printer ...!!! Geeeeeesh

Cass17
05-24-2009, 09:32 AM
It's funny how things like that happen. I was having trouble with my Cricut Design Studio yesterday and it turned out to be a simple display setting on my control panel.
I'm glad you're up and running.